• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huge Shakira statue

mansoor1980

Gold Member

huge-shakira-statue-unveiled-colombia-cover_800.jpg

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Terrible "artist" - i'll never understand the pathos around these type of commercial, uber-radio friendly, mind-numbing shitty pop (latin pop in this case) "artists" and their "music".

Also : fuck them, they should all pay their fucking taxes like us mere mortal peasants.
Imagine being a millionaire and not wanting to pay, hey, fuck off.

Fuck Latin
Fuck (shitty) Hip-Hop
Fuck pop
Fuck pop-rock
Fuck trap rap

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I was listening to her Waka Waka (this time for Africa) and it sounded like every other Shakira song.
When I was in Paris in 2022, that song was inescapable. I'd never heard it before visiting Paris, but when I was there, I was hearing it multiple times a day. Wild.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The guy in the video must be the gayest guy ever to leave Shakira. If I was the guy in the video feeling her up in the shower I'd keep messing up the scene so it'd have to be reshot over and over again.

Video director: What's wrong with you? Why is that 3 second shower scene taking a week to do?

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Impressive skills. The transformation with water gives it a larger mythic interaction adding more to appreciate than a tribute to a person, like the person is only an avatar.

Top Bottom