• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hugh Jackman and James Mangold returning for Wolverine sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
This is good news. Hopefully they won't botch the last act in this film. But even with that, I still loved The Wolverine, so I'm down.

Acrylic7

I wish someone could fire who's ever in charge so that the new boss can make Jack wear the damn suit.
Fucking idiots.

Tired of seeing this guy running around looking as none threatening as possible wearing his tank-tops and leather jackets. Ohh, lets not forget shirtless! -_-

Too bad the last one was utterly forgettable to me... Though it was a lesser movie by a long shot, i had WAY more fun watching Origins back then! :(

Slayven

Easily in the top 20...yeah, the Spiderman OMD shit is #1 for me, but at least there was some semblance of plot reason to pull that. Wolverine's was just for the "how cool would this look!" factor, and made zero sense.

Hawk being Monarch, and anything concerning Donna Troy and Hawkman blows those out of the watter.

shira

icf1UT00Gucdj.jpg

Cher, if you ask Gambit, by gumbo he tell you "Gambit ready"

The only way to permanently disable Wolverine is by separating his head from his torso and making sure it stays that way.

But Wolverine is Fox' moneymachine, they're not gonna do this. Plus, Hugh Jackman is enjoying himself playing Logan, so expect a lot of Wolverine-presence the coming years.

Actually as of like last year, he can now be killed by being drowned!...despite several upon several comics of Wolverine trudging underwater to get to shore...and many more depicting him swimming. D:

Vibranium

Banned
Will they put him in the damn suit at least for a little of the movie this time? Someone should ask Jackman if he could speak to the execs about that, I'll take one scene of him in a modified version of a comics-friendly look.

I'll always respect Jackman as wolverine because sometimes I get the feeling that some actors don't respect the roles they're playing in comic book movies but man this dude likes it and gets into it.

Is that his costume in the upcoming Xmen movie? Why does he even need armor? We saw what dmg he can straight up take in The Wolverine
which I think is stupid broken imo

It's a costume for The Wolverine that wasn't used. It'd be interesting to see it though.

Anth0ny

I liked Wolverine, but I'm surprised it did so well overseas. Was under the impression it didn't do so hot at the box office.

Angry Fork

I liked the last Wolverine, but still upset we didn't get an Aronofsky version, which would've been way more hardcore and possibly R rated. Guy chooses bible bs instead as his dream project, still annoyed by that.

karasu

I hope they figure out how to end a movie this time. They should have probably used that bullet train stuff for the climax, because that was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom