• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
https://www.humblebundle.com/

ejM84IP.png

Includes a 50% off coupon for Revelations 2 in the Humble store.

Not bad at all.

Tizoc

Lost planet 3 for usd 1 is worth it
Its a decent tps but its story setting and voice acting is great
Hell its more of a true alien game than alien cm!

KingBroly

Banned
I don't really wanna pay $15 for DLC and a game I already own on Steam...

But the beat the average stuff looks great.

OP: You forgot the 50% off coupon

Gbraga

Insane value in this bundle. Damn!

I think I own everything that interests me there, but still, incredible bundle. Strider for $1 is a steal.

Shizuka

Weird that they offer Revelations 2 Chapter 1 at the $1 tier, but don't offer the full game in any other tier. They want you to get stuck with it and buy the game for the full price.

AsfaeksBR

Lost Planet 3 is a good game with a nice story and kickass soundtrack. A steal for $1.

Only one I don't own is Revelations 2 and the Untold Stories DLC (although I own the Gold Edition on PS3), so I think I'll wait for a sale and grab it on Steam.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LOL Biohazard: Revelations 2 isn't the full game. Why am I not surprised?

Will wait to see if the update includes the rest + Wesker. If not, pass. Weak line-up with most of the stuff I've already gotten.

Not enough there for me except a PC version of USF4.

I was hoping there would be a bundle with DMC4SE in the future, but I guess expecting it now was too soon. I'll wait to see what the other game that get added will be.

Gren

Got everything in that bundle (though I probably have the whole Capcom Steam catalog save for the delisted MotoGPs).

BC Rearmed and Strider for $1 are recommended. LP3 is pretty hum-drum; the reliance on a single, slow-as-molasses VS for many sections of the game hurts it imo. For a buck it's more than serviceable, though.

LOL Biohazard: Revelations 2 isn't the full game. Why am I not surprised?

Will wait to see if the update includes the rest + Wesker. If not, pass. Weak line-up with most of the stuff I've already gotten.

Probably because it's not even a year old

Vice

That seems like a good deal. I've wanted to play Strider and Bionic Commando ReArmed for awhile now.

Flandy

ehh would have been in for $10 at the highest tier. I'll wait to see what games they add next week before jumping in

Isn't Revelations 2 a relatively recent release? I really don't blame Capcom for not including the full product. I think putting RE4 behind the price wall is a more iffy given how long it's been out for.

Miker

Yo Strider for a dollar? I'm in.

And Bionic Commando Rearmed is one of the best platforms and remakes ever made.

Top Bottom