• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

Wow. $1 tier is great. I've been planning to get Strider and although I have played Rearmed on the 360, I've been wanting to snag it for Steam. The reunion of those two NES legends has been a long time coming for my Steam library. ...

LOL Biohazard: Revelations 2 isn't the full game. Why am I not surprised?

Will wait to see if the update includes the rest + Wesker. If not, pass. Weak line-up with most of the stuff I've already gotten.

Did you really expect them to sell the full game for $1? Come on...

Joey Ravn

Banned
Eh. I don't know. I'd like to play RE5 and ReRev2, but RE4 completely soured me on the franchise.

Strider for a buck looks cool, but I don't really have time to play so many games anymore.

MUnited83

For you.
I seriously hope they put LP2 next week. I know they are abandoning it because of GFWL and won't even put it on sale anynire.... But I neeeeed it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Probably because it's not even a year old

They could easily put it at $15 tier with the Bio5 DLC and I'd have bought it and given most of the rest of the stuff I own away. But they won't. And I'm not paying $20-40 for an "episodic" game that's probably dead/dying in regards to raid mode by the time I do play it.

KingBroly

Banned
I went with the beat the average. I didn't have any of those games otherwise.

I simply can't justify $15 for DLC and a game I already own.

Drippy

Really great bundle, Lost Planet 3 is the only one from the series which I haven't played. Also, if you buy this for LP3, please try Strider. I wasn't expecting anything from this when I was playing on PS4, but the game was so fun that I've even got a platinum trophy in this one. Great example how remakes should be done.

emag

In for $15 tier, even though I already have most of these games. I don't begrudge Capcom, Humble Bundle, or the charities the extra few bucks.

tomtom94

I might be tempted depending on what the other games in the BTA are. Problem is I've literally just finished playing Resi 5 on my 360 so I don't know if I want to buy it again.

Cleve

They were obviously expecting this (Not hard to use the search option guys!). That said, that would be silly considering it barely came out.

I can't believe anyone would really expect a release that new to be in a humble bundle already.

This is a great bundle. It's too bad the PC DmC never got the current gen console updates. Are there any fan patches to put them in?

Top Bottom