• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

XPE

I wish the RE5 DLC wasn't locked behind the highest tier. I mean, when you think about it, DLC for a 6 year old game probably shouldn't be that high. Sure it only came to PC this year, but still. Put RE6 there instead or something.

Pfft, I pre-ordered it for cheaper than that.

If it was RE6 in the highest tier they wouldn't make any money for charity :p

While I'm not in love with the top tier $15 for all that seems ok to me and you might just help someone out at the same time.

Buburibon

Thanks OP!

Got the beat-the-average bundle. $15 for USFIV and the RE5 DLC seemed a bit much since I'll probably never play RE5 again, and don't plan on playing SF before SFV hits next year. $10 would've been perfect as an impulse buy, I think.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Just when I thought I'd seen everything.
Astonishing.

Really? It's not such an uncommon opinion. Definitely in the minority, but not everyone loves RE4. It's easy to see why if you prefer the more puzzle-oriented nature of the first three games. RE5 and RE6 only double-down on the action focus of RE4, so...

gelf

My first bundle bought in many months. BTA only though, not paying top tier for RE5 DLC(though I kinda want it) and I already own Ultra.

adapipika

Banned

2776352-5018973633-tumbl.gif

buying :)

Kriken

Eh, decided to go for it, beat the average so I could have Revelaitons for PC and maybe I'll give DmC another try

Bl@de

We finally need proper digital versions of RE 1-3 for GoG/Steam :( the old discs have terrible installations (only installs some packages and exe files remain on the disc), need some adjustments to run and are still optimised for Rendition, 3Dfx etc.. Bring on the classics Capcom. I already have all the new titles on PC.

Bulzeeb

So how is the online multiplayer for Lost Planet 3? does is allows me to create some kind of lobby to play with friends?

Mupod

Bundle is surprisingly relevant to my interests. It practically fills in all the gaps of Capcom stuff I don't have yet on steam.

If I technically own Street Fighter Ultra since the arcade edition got renamed, what would happen if I tried to redeem the code for it on Steam? Would I get the upgrade so that I actually own the Ultra version of the game?

Kiru

If I technically own Street Fighter Ultra since the arcade edition got renamed, what would happen if I tried to redeem the code for it on Steam? Would I get the upgrade so that I actually own the Ultra version of the game?

You should, yes, because it would activate a sub which also contains the "Ultra DLC".

Denton

Really great bundle, good to see Capcom embracing some customer friendliness here. Got the BTA version, looking forward to testing out Lost Planet 3.

Tizoc

Play Lost Planet 3 on Easy
The gameplay isn't bad it's just nothing to write home about, and it helps to get to experience the story and characters faster that way.

gelf

We finally need proper digital versions of RE 1-3 for GoG/Steam :( the old discs have terrible installations (only installs some packages and exe files remain on the disc), need some adjustments to run and are still optimised for Rendition, 3Dfx etc.. Bring on the classics Capcom. I already have all the new titles on PC.

Would day 1 for those and Dino Crisis.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So will the average go up, or down with time?

The BTA games are quite good so probably no - also Revelations was never that cheap on steam, even if it goes down it wont be worth the couple cent you might save.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Play Lost Planet 3 on Easy
The gameplay isn't bad it's just nothing to write home about, and it helps to get to experience the story and characters faster that way.

Easy or Normal is fine but then I never played on Hard, I heard it was unbalanced as hell.

Lost Planet 3 is such a great fucking game, one of my faves that year and my favourite Lost Planet game. It does things some games refuse to do like slowly revealing things and taking its time to tell its story. Love it.

Hell even if you think it's shite you get Strider and Bionic Commando Rearmed anyway :)

oti

Banned
Played DmC on PS3 and liked it but PC version runs at like 5992 FPS I heard. Not that many games I haven't bought yet but maybe I should get the bundle anyway.

Unicorn

You have to remember that you aren't just getting USF4 with this bundle;
Count how many games you want, divide it by the price you are paying and you can see that you got USF4 for $5 (if you got this for 3 games at least :V)

Yeah, I basically logic-ed my way into this. Bought it.

Dang I own most of these minus DMC, USF4 the $1 bundle and RE 5 DLC. I'll just go for the $1 bundle for now and wait for DMC and USF4 to go cheaper on Steam one of these days =/ really did want to try out DMC though eh oh well lol

FaintDeftone

DmC: Devil May Cry - 4D96B-GTR6T-7PDV7

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 1 - 3MFYW-LHGWE-HDKZ9

I already have both games. Have at it, GAF.

Top Bottom