• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

KingBroly

Banned
No it comes with some DLC, but not all. For example the Wild and Halloween DLCs are not available if you get this ver. of the game.

Still, I'm wondering since I have the game and some of the DLC, if it'd be worthwhile for me to pay the extra $8. I doubt it, though.

Wait, USF4 comes with ALL the DLC?

I mean, I have USF4, but I'm wondering what I could do with it then. Probably nothing.

Only the costume packs marked SSF4: Arcade Edition as mentioned above. I don't think you got those if you upgraded though as I believe those are only given to people who buy a new full one.

PBalfredo

I've been eyeing the RE5 DLC for a good while, so to be able to get all this other good stuff along with it for the same price is a pretty damn good deal!

Lork

Does anybody have a stock RE5 key they can trade to me? I have 4 pages worth of unredeemed games from previous bundles in my library to trade but I'd rather not clog the thread up with that, so please take it to PMs if you're interested.

Isaccard

If anyone is interested in (or trading for) Lost Planet 3, Resident Evil Revelations, DmC, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 4 or Remember Me, let me know.

LQX

Ugh. I thought RE5 did not need Windows Live?

Edit-
Fuck me. Does not work on Windows 7 64-Bit. What joke GFWL is...was.

Kiru

Ugh. I thought RE5 did not need Windows Live?

Not really because:
The game needs it as a part of the game's installation process. However, the game only uses the GFWL client's xlive.dll portion when you enter the "IMPORT WINDOWS LIVE PROFILE" mode for importing GFWL save data. GFWL client will remain dormant and there's no need to launch the client to play RE5.

The command prompt error seems to be a recent occurence and an issue unique to Windows 10, though it should not affect gameplay. You can leave the CMD prompt alive in the background or simply close it after the game launches.

Semajer

I've got:

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
Resident Evil Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 4

to trade if someone has a Resident Evil 6 (or RE6 Complete) Steam key. Happy to trade multiple games for RE6, PM me if interested.

LQX

Just a heads up for those who might have played RE5 on consoles years ago and are thinking of getting the $15 tier for the RE5 DLC. You must complete or make progress in the base game for it to become active. I played RE5 years ago and did not intent to replay so just wanted to play the DLC but nope. Also you cant use someone else 100% save file. Ugh, should have done my research.

Greenzxy

So, if you already have UItra Street fighter IV on Steam, can you still buy this humble bundle code and get all the costumes? Do you have to reinstall?

So, if you already have UItra Street fighter IV on Steam, can you still buy this humble bundle code and get all the costumes? Do you have to reinstall?
No just the ones with the blue lines on the pic last page.

If you add dlc to a game it just dls it and you launch, no big deal.

bbd23

so glad remember me was added because i've been semi interested in this game since it was shown and im really enjoying it right now.

good stuff!

Greenzxy

No just the ones with the blue lines on the pic last page.

If you add dlc to a game it just dls it and you launch, no big deal.

I don't think I understand. Are you saying if I buy the code it counts as DLC for your already preexisting code? Also, which page are you talking about.

Apt101

I haven't played most of these, only $15.xx for all of them. Sweet. I wonder which one I'll try first.... been a while since I visited Resident Evil Land.

Would anybody like to trade a Resi 5 code for DmC or another Humble Bundle code I might have? I'd like to play online co-op with a friend. PM me if interested.

I don't think I understand. Are you saying if I buy the code it counts as DLC for your already preexisting code? Also, which page are you talking about.
Post 985 shows what's included. If you use a key that has the base game and dlc together(generally speaking) and already have the base game on your account, using the new key will add the dlc and the extra base game evaporates. This happened with me and killing floor. I don't know what comes with Ultra normally so I can't speak to this situation. Check 985 and see what's on your account. Wish I had a copy of Usf4 myself.

Tenebrous

I'll do that. Message me on Steam (I assume your copy of Portal 2 is in your inventory)?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mntorankusu/

I thought it would be, but apparently not. I found out I was entitled to a copy of Portal 2 with my Steam Controller/Link purchase on the 16th, but whenever I try to redeem Portal 2, it won't let me add it to my inventory as I already have it. I guess the "giftable copy" system only applies to systems bought through Steam itself.

I guess I'll just buy the bundle. Cheers anyway.

I thought it would be, but apparently not. I found out I was entitled to a copy of Portal 2 with my Steam Controller/Link purchase on the 16th, but whenever I try to redeem Portal 2, it won't let me add it to my inventory as I already have it. I guess the "giftable copy" system only applies to systems bought through Steam itself.

I guess I'll just buy the bundle. Cheers anyway.

I'll take it if it's just a regular Steam key, too. Either way is fine.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone been able to run RE5 at resolutions higher than 1080p?

Top Bottom