• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC detailed - Link's Awakening, PH, Spirit Tracks, ALBW

JoeM86

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nin...ors-Legends-1025970.html#Downloadable_content

Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass

The Legends of Hyrule Pack will be available in three forms:
Available March 24th 2016:

Nintendo 3DS Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS only

Nintendo 3DS + Wii U Season Pass: DLC for both Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS and Hyrule Warriors on Wii U
Available summer 2016:

Wii U Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U only
Downloadable content packs

There will be four DLC Packs for Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS, which can be bought separately or all at once in the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass.
Late spring 2016: Master Wind Waker Pack (DLC Pack 1)

If you purchase the Master Wind Waker Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

16 new My Fairy costume pieces
The “Master” Wind Waker map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle scenario

Summer 2016: Link’s Awakening Pack (DLC Pack 2)

If you purchase the Link’s Awakening Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

A new map for Adventure Mode with two new challenge battle scenarios
A new playable character
A new weapon for Linkle

Autumn 2016: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack (DLC Pack 3)

If you purchase the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

15 new My Fairy costume pieces
A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
A new playable character
A new weapon for Toon Link

Winter 2016: A Link Between Worlds Pack (DLC Pack 4)

If you purchase the A Link Between Worlds Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

15 new My Fairy Costumes
A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
Two new playable characters

You can also buy the various DLC for the Wii U one if you have no intention of getting the 3DS game, including a "Legends Character Pack". The Legends Character Pack, which costs £10.79 / €11.99 and will launch in summer 2016, includes Linkle, Skull Kid, Tetra, Toon Link, King Daphnes and Ganondorf’s trident weapon. This pack is not available as part of the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass. Tetra, King Daphnes, Skull Kid and Ganondorf's new trident weapon will not be available to purchase outside of this pack.

Oh wow this is huge, I was hoping for more handheld Zelda representation. Can't wait to hear about the new DLC characters.

Zalman

So one character from Link's Awakening, one from Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, and two from A Link Between Worlds.

The Groose is dream is dead.

JoeM86

It's great that these DLC packs will be purchasable for the Wii U version, just without the adventure maps

Phoenixus

So... all in all it's just the extra maps and the fairy additions that the WiiU version misses out on. Sucks, but I can live with that. :)

If you purchase the Link’s Awakening Pack, or have purchased the Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass, you can download the following content:

A new map for Adventure Mode with two new challenge battle scenarios
A new playable character
A new weapon for Linkle

Marin confirmed?

why can't Tecmo let the Groose loose?

It is kind of weird that an extended port has DLC. I mean we have all the Wii U content, all the DLC content, new content and finally new DLC. Not complaining as the more characters the merrier but it is a little bizzare.

Eolz

Love that you can get everything on WiiU, pretty detailed plans too!
Spent a lot of time on this game, will be happy getting that DLC. Hopefully we'll get a HW2 someday.

I'm confused. So is the Wii u version just characters/weapons? I basically finished the existing adventure maps, and I'm 100% in if we do get more 100% out if we don't.

Edit: reading the page, yep, weapons and such only. What a shame.

thank god they didnt abandon wii u owners sucks we will miss out on the adventure maps but atleast we get the characters and weapons, and ita nice to have confirmation that we can get the characters from legends without having to buy it.

El Odio

Banned
None of the maps transferring over only has me slightly bummed since I never even finished the first one. New characters have me excited though.

JoeM86

I'm confused. So is the Wii u version just characters/weapons? I basically finished the existing adventure maps, and I'm 100% in if we do get more 100% out if we don't.

The Adventure Maps don't come with the Wii U DLC, no. They want that as a selling point that promotes the 3DS features.

Links fuckin awakening!!!!!
tumblr_no71sppGTm1rl04amo1_500.gif

Gotta save something awesome for the sequel. :p
I wonder if the continued support for this game makes a possible NX ultimate version more plausible.

Interesting, do you think a sequel is viable? I mean they've included stuff from so many different Zelda titles in Hyrule Warriors and with Legends and its DLC they're covering the games that could have been saved for a sequel. I would love another Hyrule Warriors but unless it had an original plot its kind of hard to revisit previous Zelda games again in this formula.

Sandfox

It's nice to see the handheld games getting some love. Hopefully Ravio is one of the new characters because that would be cool.

FleenerW

Representing Link's Awakening is really awesome. So what are the eventual chances of Minish Cap/Vaati? Someone shake their Magic 8-ball.

daffy

Banned
Why on earth is there no discount for people that buy the 3ds version and still want the Wii u version. I'm so fucking done with Nintendo and their anti-cheapskate tactics.

cireza

I took the time to read the entire explanations on the Nintendo website. Shit sure is complicated.

On Wii U, we get characters but no maps. That's pretty disappointing, because they don't give you any reason to use them.

So no maps for WiiU? Not interested then. I don't understand the logic behind this because the 3DS version doesn't appeal to me, but I guess they have done their marketing research.

Top Bottom