• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: new playable characters revealed during livestream

jonno394

Was just playing the game earlier, early on still
doing the Ocarina of Time levels with Sheik and Impa
and a thought came to me that the two costumes for Master Quest will probably be OOT Sheik and OOT Impa as they fit the pre-order bonus theme and are in Master Quest.

narton

So hold up. In a Nintendo Direct they said all the preorder store dlc would be able for purchase later. But I'm not seeing an OOT or Skyward Sword pack in this list. So what's the deal? Does this also mean preorderers will have to wait anyhow?

TheMoon

So hold up. In a Nintendo Direct they said all the preorder store dlc would be able for purchase later. But I'm not seeing an OOT or Skyward Sword pack in this list. So what's the deal? Does this also mean preorderers will have to wait anyhow?

OT for the game: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=131385023

the preorder costumes are not part of this DLC set that was announced since they were ...already announced. they'll still be up on the eShop for purchase at some later time.

L~A

The pre-order costumes can be downloaded at any time. You don't have to wait until they start selling them on the eShop.

Top Bottom