• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’ve got 30 Euro to spend on the E.U. switch store help me choose a game.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Hi GAF,
As the title says I have €30 and am after a game or a few games from the eshop.

I am not after games that are mental difficult for the sake of it.
If possible a game with multiplayer.

I have about 15 GB free.

I was thinking hell blade or bayo or travis strikes back.

Otherwise suggest some games for me

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Is there a sale right now? Haven't checked. If not, wait and then pick up some indies. Dead Cells, Celeste, Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac, Golf Story, Yoku's Island Express are all recommendations from me.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Is there a sale right now? Haven't checked. If not, wait and then pick up some indies. Dead Cells, Celeste, Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac, Golf Story, Yoku's Island Express are all recommendations from me.
I think I will wait for a sale. I missed a big one

biglloyd37

Neo Member
All excellent choices, but Stardew Valley is probably my favorite of the bunch. Especially on the Switch, it's really the perfect platform for such a game.

Reactions: AV
Top Bottom