• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I did $160K leg-lengthening surgery — it changed my sex life

mansoor1980

Gold Member
She now stands 6 feet tall when barefoot.

The 31-year-old underwent two operations to insert adjustable telescopic rods into her tibiae (shinbones), adding an extra 5.5 inches to her height.
“It hurts me a lot. With the leg-lengthening procedure, I found myself and finally overcame my old trauma from being bullied. And now I’m being bullied again. Why am I subject to so much hate?”

While the leg-lengthening surgeries didn’t discourage the bullying, they did give Fischer a leg up in the bedroom.

“My sex is better now,” she said. “I have become very flexible with my legs and have more room to maneuver in bed.”

NYPICHPDPICT000010533961.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000010533962.jpg

https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/i-did-160k-leg-lengthening-surgery-it-changed-my-sex-life/

short dudes are out of luck

Last edited:

Durien

“It hurts me a lot. With the leg-lengthening procedure, I found myself and finally overcame my old trauma from being bullied. And now I’m being bullied again. Why am I subject to so much hate?”

While the leg-lengthening surgeries didn’t discourage the bullying, they did give Fischer a leg up in the bedroom.

“My sex is better now,” she said. “I have become very flexible with my legs and have more room to maneuver in bed.”

NYPICHPDPICT000010533961.jpg

https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/i-did-160k-leg-lengthening-surgery-it-changed-my-sex-life/

short dudes are out of luck
What the f....

JonSnowball

I hope they capture her walking into a steel ceiling fan on camera....or helicopter blades. Anything fast moving that'll inflict a lot of damage.

FairyD

I'm 5'2 and thought about the leg lengthening surgery before but it just doesn't seem worth it unless you're rich.

It's probably easier to wear platform shoes

Last edited:

Tams

Well, there's a fetish for everything...

I must say, I'm a leg guy. Not sure about those ones though, even before knowing the horror story behind them.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
The picture in the op has obviously been shot in a way to emphasise her legs, low angle, the outfit, shoes, pose, so it does look a little different to what people might expect.

She looks quite a bit different in the other pic in the article.

But in a thread where people are speculating on this as being a red flag regarding her mental health there's this:

I hope they capture her walking into a steel ceiling fan on camera....or helicopter blades. Anything fast moving that'll inflict a lot of damage.
...which seems perfectly normal and not a worrying response at all.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
The picture in the op has obviously been shot in a way to emphasise her legs, low angle, the outfit, shoes, pose, so it does look a little different to what people might expect.

She looks quite a bit different in the other pic in the article.

But in a thread where people are speculating on this as being a red flag regarding her mental health there's this:

...which seems perfectly normal and not a worrying response at all.
i get the perspective of the pic , but her lower limbs look comical post-op

NYPICHPDPICT000010533958.jpg

H4ze

I saw her a few years ago on a German tv show, before the surgery. Always thought she is kinda hot, no so much now...

CGNoire

I have doubts about how much she was actually bullied before but she sure as hell is gonna get bullied now. Sad.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
i get the perspective of the pic , but her lower limbs look comical post-op

NYPICHPDPICT000010533958.jpg

Yeah, that's basically the same picture, one that has been taken to emphasise the length of her legs. Most photos we see are taken around eye/head height. This is taken at knee height so it would look strange if anyone had a photo taken at that perspective. She's obviously leaning into it to get press and so on, and if you look at her Instagram you can see that she's obviously keen to be the "woman with the long legs" but if you look at her in this picture:

I'm not sure people would single out the length of her legs when making comments and judgements on her appearance.

20cent

Banned
I remember watching documentary about (asian) men going through that procedure almost 20 years ago.

They spend 6 months - 1 year lying down, or more depending on the length they need. Then the surgeon turn the screws to extend the rods mm by mm and let the bones self-healing and filling the gap.

At the end their arms look too short and their legs...well, like that

Cyberpunkd

As much as I am for personal improvement I read this procedure is comically painful the whole way through, even afterwards I think. Gonna hang to my 5.7".

I remember watching documentary about (asian) men going through that procedure almost 20 years ago.

They spend 6 months - 1 year lying down, or more depending on the length they need. Then the surgeon turn the screws to extend the rods mm by mm and let the bones self-healing and filling the gap.

At the end their arms look too short and their legs...well, like that
Yeah also i dont think theyre supposed to do it by this much…i feel like the standard is like 2 inch maybe…not 6

Top Bottom