• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I did $160K leg-lengthening surgery — it changed my sex life

Artoris

Gold Member
Looks retarded.

But if they add 5.5 inch pins, how do they add all the extra skin and flesh to go with it?
vH5N1e0.jpg

Quasicat

“It hurts me a lot. With the leg-lengthening procedure, I found myself and finally overcame my old trauma from being bullied. And now I’m being bullied again. Why am I subject to so much hate?”
There are a group of ladies I work with, on a different floor, who bully everyone. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, these ladies will find your faults and exploit them. They even bully and criticize each other when certain members of the group are away.

The world is full of terrible people, the sooner you realize this, the better.

Tams

Yeah, that's basically the same picture, one that has been taken to emphasise the length of her legs. Most photos we see are taken around eye/head height. This is taken at knee height so it would look strange if anyone had a photo taken at that perspective. She's obviously leaning into it to get press and so on, and if you look at her Instagram you can see that she's obviously keen to be the "woman with the long legs" but if you look at her in this picture:

I'm not sure people would single out the length of her legs when making comments and judgements on her appearance.

Mate, get legs still look funny.

And the rest of her body hasn't changed in proportion, which is not something she can 'fix'.

It's not like she was going to be a dwarf who for good reasons might want some more height.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Yeah, that's basically the same picture, one that has been taken to emphasise the length of her legs. Most photos we see are taken around eye/head height. This is taken at knee height so it would look strange if anyone had a photo taken at that perspective. She's obviously leaning into it to get press and so on, and if you look at her Instagram you can see that she's obviously keen to be the "woman with the long legs" but if you look at her in this picture:

I'm not sure people would single out the length of her legs when making comments and judgements on her appearance.

She's a smoker....so no thank you.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
There are a group of ladies I work with, on a different floor, who bully everyone. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, these ladies will find your faults and exploit them. They even bully and criticize each other when certain members of the group are away.

What? Who the fuck puts up with that shit, nobody got any balls where you work?

mansoor1980

Gold Member

are they hot?

Quasicat

What? Who the fuck puts up with that shit, nobody got any balls where you work?
A steady stream of administrators have come and gone over the past two decades saying they are going to fix this problem, but it never happens. My new principal came to me last year, when a new teacher left mid year, asking me if I would go back to that position and I told him that I would probably quit at the end of the year if it happened. I probably wouldn’t have quit, but only because I know how to handle people like that…no reason to let him know that though.

are they hot?

Not even in the slightest. The new hires in that department over the years were fresh out of college and pretty hot, but the bullying was so intense, that they all left within the school year.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I grew up with a right leg shorter than my left so I HAD to go through this surgery free of charge thankfully because of Shriner’s Hospital but fucking damn I would never voluntarily do it on both legs twice just to get taller! It’s compared pain wise to giving childbirth and I fucking believe it.
But women choose to get pregnant over and over, so is the pain really that similar????

Stolen from some comic on instagram....

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
That's just sad, and I though influencer Mary Magdalene (NSFW) was taking it too far.
2000cc boobs ? And they can grow beyond that? I have questions for the medical teams behind her. How can they do those kind of operations and still be legally registered as doctors/nurses...? Can she still do stuff like entering a car, using a plane or swimming, running or jumping? More importantly D Drew1440
My Eyes Pain GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom