• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had Red Vines for the first time today

McBryBry

I'm 22, my brother brought a tub of them home. Holy shit, I've never wanted a Twizzler more than I do now. Those things are god awful.

Twizzlers>>>>>>Red Vines

jstripes

Banned
Twizzlers were a staple of my childhood. I had one of those neighbourhood variety stores where you could buy them for 5¢.

My future household will solidly be a red vines family and any guests or children who stray to the side of twizzlers will be asked politely but firmly to leave.

At least red vines taste like something. Twizzlers taste like sugar coated plastic. One of the worst candies I've had the misfortune of eating.

Twizzlers taste like plastic tubing seasoned with food coloring. If you don't like Red Vines whatever but god have mercy on the poor souls who eat Twizzlers intentionally.

All my teachers in elementary school abused us by “incentivizing” good behavior by giving this shit out.
Red vines taste like vomit.

Twizzlers are seriously one of the worst candies ever. Right up there with circus peanuts and those halloween orange/black wrapped caramel things.

If Red Vines are anything like twizzlers, then boooooo.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
13422d2768f2c8386a24056284709d63.jpg

Twizzlers are seriously one of the worst candies ever. Right up there with circus peanuts and those halloween orange/black wrapped caramel things.

More Twizzlers and Circus peanuts for me then! I love the banana candy taste of them, reminds me I should really get a giant bag of Banana runts one day as those are so good.

----

I tried red vines long ago and maybe they are different now but hey tasted a lot more artificial and waxy then Twizzlers do to me. Never had the Black Licorice variety of red vines though and I'm someone who genuinely likes black licorice. (Panda black licorice is lovely!)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
You can't start eating that kind of candy as an adult.. either you had it as a child or don't even bother.

Also, Red Vines are superior in every way. Grape Vines are really where it's at though.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Red Vines are garbage, but worse that Twizzlers? No way.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

Mary Janes. They're supposed to taste like peanutbutter. Supposed to.

Psyae

When I first had Red Vines, I was in the same boat as you, but people kept bringing Red Vines into the office and they grew on me. Now I'm on team Red Vines

Top Bottom