• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I knew the Silent Hill HD Collection was shoddy, but this right here is hilarious

Dada55000

MRcjopk.jpg
Aw shit you got me, playing the game 3 times with all the normal endings then going out of your way to get a joke ending on the fourth playthrough.
=
Shitty choice in fonts.

Charitably, dog ending is not a tone setter, you're 2 playthroughs beyond it at that point, also an obscure easter egg. Uncharitably, if you don't see that, neither Jesus nor his father can help you.

KOMANI

KOMANI
Aw shit you got me, playing the game 3 times with all the normal endings then going out of your way to get a joke ending on the fourth playthrough.
=
Shitty choice in fonts.

Charitably, dog ending is not a tone setter, you're 2 playthroughs beyond it at that point, also an obscure easter egg. Uncharitably, if you don't see that, neither Jesus nor his father can help you.
Im just joking man, relax.

jadedm17

comic sans is pretty horrifying though

do you think real life ranchs use Helvetica for their signs? please. the HD team cares about your immersion

Thats sadly too true on your part : I saw a special years ago about places paying hundreds for graphic artists to do little more then 5 minutes of work. The body shop on a main road in my part of central NY had something worse than id whip up at 15 : It was a basic orange to white gradient with a basic font outlined in black. It was basic to anyone whos opened photoshop once.

This is hilarious but worse yet is the fact that there are many places that specialize - say in horses or car washing - that trust graphic designers that do inexcusable work.

Top Bottom