• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love how items and resources have real value in Zelda: BotW

Flare

]i wonder if you can make a vegetarian run, i heard some users arent comfortable with the idea of hunting.[/B]

there would probably an instance where you need to use meat on your cooking to have certain buff or something, but i guess you can buy meat at the market?

damn, i want this game now

Both Miyamoto and Aonuma confirmed purely vegetarian runs. Though, I anticipate you're right about meat giving certain buffs that veggies won't provide and vice-versa.

aBarreras

i also really love, that you kill the animal and it puffs into meat and items, not like the other games, where you have to go EVERY SINGLE TIME to "carve" the meat and fur

and this is possible thanks, to the unrealistic style of the game

I'm not against durability thing but during the demo, the weapons really lasted a very short time. I hope they'll tweak that a little, or some way to reinforce weapons durability.

I saw a lot of journalists complain about that

That's the point, they should be short lived and you should rotate weapons and have meaningful choices on when to use strong weapons. This in turn acts as difficulty balancing mechanic that prevents you from abusing an overpowered weapon since you might want to conserve it. This also adds variety to combat as you throw weapons for bonus damage, makes you use as many movesets as possible instead of sticking to one, and use alternate means like stealth and environmental tricks to conserve weapon usage and use the momentum boosts from shield surfing on stolen enemy tools to liven up combat. Really the short durability of items is what ties the game together.

Izayoi

Banned
Hopefully you can snowboard on the Hylian Shield permanently.
Can you not surf forever on the others? That's kind of a bummer...

Does armor have durability as well, or is it only for your handheld items?

i also really love, that you kill the animal and it puffs into meat and items, not like the other games, where you have to go EVERY SINGLE TIME to "carve" the meat and fur

and this is possible thanks, to the unrealistic style of the game
This is the best thing about Nintendo games in general, I think.

They embrace the fact that they're, you know, games... They aren't afraid of being gamey, because honestly, what's wrong with that? I love it, and it's while I'll always be on their side, as long as it remains a strong part of their design philosophy.

Chaos17

I'm not against durability thing but during the demo, the weapons really lasted a very short time. I hope they'll tweak that a little, or some way to reinforce weapons durability.

I saw a lot of journalists complain about that

Trash loot equipement will have bad durability
We saw better equipement with better durability and it has been hinted multiples times in interviews that there will be probably a way to "upgrade" your equipement (like in Sky ward sword?)

Something else worth noting is how the survival elements allow you to tailor the difficulty to your liking.

Are your enemies defeated too easily? Use weapons that are weaker or more fragile!

Are your enemies barely damaging you? Wear lighter gear, or no gear at all!

Want a real challenge? Limit yourself to only one or two meals!

You could even challenge yourself to traverse cold areas entirely with campfires, torches, and elixirs that boost your internal body temperature — no quilted clothes for real heroes!

It'll be fun to come up with special runs for subsequent playthroughs. :)

Creating my own "difficultly" in games to make them an actual challenge has never struck me as evidence of good game design

I'm actually interested in seeing what will be the strongest sword in this game. Link to the Past had the red sword, Ocarina of Time had the Biggoron, Majora's Mask had the Great Fairy Sword. Don't know about the others.

Are you locked into a boss fight once you start one? I never actually saw any boss footage... I'm just curious what happens if you run out of weapons while you're fighting him - can you just peace out, or do you have to take the L?

No, you can run away from both the Guardian and Steppe Talus whenever you want. If you don't escape quickly enough, Steppe Talus will actually try to throw rocks at you as you flee.

yeah, i guess if you find warm clothes before going on the cold areas, you wont need to cook something to have cold resistance.

Yeah, food has a couple functions that I've seen:

- Restoring lost hearts
- Improving your stats (stamina, temperature resistance, maximum health, defense, etc.)

But if you don't get hit, you theoretically won't need to eat food to restore life, and there are more permanent ways to increase your stats (equipment, etc.).

sikkinixx

I feel like this is all just adding busy work. More bars to keep a watch on, more things to hunt to get some shit to craft more stuff. More encouragement not to use the cool gear if it wears out because you never know when you will actaully need it (a la Megalixers in FF, how many people ACTUALLY use those?).

ryousuke

That's the point, they should be short lived and you should rotate weapons and have meaningful choices on when to use strong weapons. This in turn acts as difficulty balancing mechanic that prevents you from abusing an overpowered weapon since you might want to conserve it. This also adds variety to combat as you throw weapons for bonus damage, makes you use as many movesets as possible instead of sticking to one, and use alternate means like stealth and environmental tricks to conserve weapon usage and use the momentum boosts from shield surfing on stolen enemy tools to liven up combat. Really the short durability of items is what ties the game together.

I get what they're trying to do, it's not common, and I'm not used to it. I don't consider this to be a bad thing too. I'm pretty sure I'll get used to it after a few hours. I wasn't complaining about it (maybe it sounded like that) I'm simply a little worried. But I know, this was only the beginning of the game, and we haven't seen all the mechanics so...

jax

Banned
During my short time with the demo, I largely ignored all of the Nintendo rep's suggestions. Instead I just ran towards a star on the north west corner of the map. I found an axe and chopped down a tree to cross a dangerous ravine, then my demo time ended.

Most exhilarating 20 minutes I've ever spent playing videogames. This wait is gonna suuuuuck.

Kyzer

Banned
Back in 2012, I made a thread on how to fix Zelda. Among my humble requests: Nonlinear progression in an open world, with immediate access to core items and a skippable tutorial.

Many scoffed at the idea at the time, saying they couldn’t imagine a Zelda without a rigid structure, linear progression and handholding.

It’s like they were listening all along…

giphy.gif

Oh come on. They were common suggestions, hardly new or crazy or unique, and they were hardly scoffed at. And I mean, we knew it was gonna be nonlinear since january 2013.

Creating my own "difficultly" in games to make them an actual challenge has never struck me as evidence of good game design

The team seems to actually be aiming for a somewhat difficult game to get you to use these mechanics, (when Nintendo makes a hard game, it's usually pretty hard too) I don't think you'll be struggling too much for an engaging challenge, though advanced players can see these systems as crutches or creative tools to solve different situations. The design goal of the game seems to be to make the world both a challenge to the player to overcome in exploration and puzzle solving with creativity as well as a tool for the player to exploit if they get creative and experiment. This is an admirable challenge to set out on, one that I doubt will suceed till endgame but an interesting goal nontheless. The issue with creativity is balancing, the solution to puzzles can't be too easy otherwise they aren't meaningful, too stringent and you can constrain the goal of the project. Thus, the use of physics is a smart solution to this problem.

There's a lot of systems here in this game but what's surprising is that there isn't anything that doesn't appear purposeful.

TheMoon

I found this video on BotW to be very good. Basically talking about how BotW is more a return to form than something brand new. I think it's a bit of both, in so far as this entry is introducing a lot of new elements never before seen in the series, but it is doing so in ways that capture the feeling and style of the original games, and 2D games, that previously wasn't possible or thought of for the 3D titles. I thought of making a thread about it, but I'm lazy, and we already have about 64 Zelda threads active right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsal3HVpy9o

video was kinda cool until he goes off into the infantile SS rant. nope.

i wonder if you can make a vegetarian run, i heard some users arent comfortable with the idea of hunting.

there would probably an instance where you need to use meat on your cooking to have certain buff or something, but i guess you can buy meat at the market?

damn, i want this game now

Veggie playthrough was already confirmed and directly addressed during Treehouse Live and later by Miyamot himself.

I'm actually interested in seeing what will be the strongest sword in this game. Link to the Past had the red sword, Ocarina of Time had the Biggoron, Majora's Mask had the Great Fairy Sword. Don't know about the others.

Gold Sword was the strongest. Red Sword was just the L2 upgrade for the Master Sword.

The "immediate access to core items" is one of (and may be the only right now) the things that worries me about the game. I didn't like ALBW because of that. One thing I really love about Zelda games is that feeling of progression from getting a new "key" item. The knowledge that from getting a certain item I can now unlock/reach new areas/items/secrets that I couldn't before, and how that feeling is spread out across the game so well. I really didn't like seeing in the e3 demos that you can get all but one of the rune slots filled from just the starting area. Of course that could have just been for the demo, or the number of slots was just for the demo, or even there is some other progression tied into the game so I'm not letting it bother me too much yet. But I defiantly do not/would not see being able to get everything so fast in the game as a good thing.

Chaos17

The "immediate access to core items" is one of (and may be the only right now) the things that worries me about the game. I didn't like ALBW because of that. One thing I really love about Zelda games is that feeling of progression from getting a new "key" item. The knowledge that from getting a certain item I can now unlock/reach new areas/items/secrets that I couldn't before, and how that feeling is spread out across the game so well. I really didn't like seeing in the e3 demos that you can get all but one of the rune slots filled from just the starting area. Of course that could have just been for the demo, or the number of slots was just for the demo, or even there is some other progression tied into the game so I'm not letting it bother me too much yet. But I defiantly do not/would not see being able to get everything so fast in the game as a good thing.

From the different interviews I saw, having the key items won't impact on the difficulty instead it will teach the player how to use them in the starting area. I saw a lot of noobs who didn't now how to use the basic bomb, lol

Also take it more like since you will have the key items that means you're totaly free after the starting zone to do whatever you want. You don't need to do anymore X dungeon in X order to access new area. Exmploration become really open.

Also take it more like since you will have the key items that means you're totaly free after the starting zone to do whatever you want. You don't need to do anymore X dungeon in X order to access new area. Exmploration become really open.

It's not that I don't see the appeal of that, it's just that I enjoy the kind of progression that requires you to do a certain thing to get a certain thing to access a different place. I also doubt that that is completely gone though since even for the e3 demo you have to collect the 4 spirit orbs to get the paraglider, which grants access to the rest of the world. My hope is that that kind of progression doesn't make a hard stop right there at the very start of the game even with how open it is. I would like Link to feel different in what he can do beyond different armor and stronger weapons through out the game and not have it all be front loaded.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
video was kinda cool until he goes off into the infantile SS rant. nope.

In the context of the video SS is the worst possible outcome for someone who loves and sees the series core in systemic game design. It went the opposite route of BotW in trying to recreate the 2D games by making a very dense world at every step but one that was extremely linear in player interaction. Everything required a very specific pattern or key to progress. There wasn't much room for experimentation or interpretation.

It's still a great game, I enjoyed my time with it, but I agree it was a let down as a Zelda game. I also was not a fan of how heavy it was narrative wise. The characters were pretty good all around, but it was just too overbearing at every turn. I also hated the combat in SS because what he pointed out in the video. The novelty of "1:1" combat wore off quickly because Link was so stiff moving and every encounter felt much the same. All about timing and pattern recognition. Quickly went from feeling like a fight to just another puzzle to solve. Though some of the boss battles were quite great I'll admit.

How does the weapon storage system work? So let's say you have an axe, from what I've read so far the axe can degrade and eventually break, but are you limited to only carrying one axe at a time? If I can amass 20 axes in my inventory then the fact that they can break doesn't matter that much.

So is this going to turn into a weapon hoarding game or do I need to swap my current axe for a new one whenever possible?

Materials (food, monster parts, etc.) stack in the inventory. Weapons do not. You can have two or more of a single weapon, but they'll take up that number of slots.

I'm with you on that, but I trust them finding the perfect balance of that.

The team seems to actually be aiming for a somewhat difficult game to get you to use these mechanics, (when Nintendo makes a hard game, it's usually pretty hard too) I don't think you'll be struggling too much for an engaging challenge, though advanced players can see these systems as crutches or creative tools to solve different situations. The design goal of the game seems to be to make the world both a challenge to the player to overcome in exploration and puzzle solving with creativity as well as a tool for the player to exploit if they get creative and experiment. This is an admirable challenge to set out on, one that I doubt will suceed till endgame but an interesting goal nontheless. The issue with creativity is balancing, the solution to puzzles can't be too easy otherwise they aren't meaningful, too stringent and you can constrain the goal of the project. Thus, the use of physics is a smart solution to this problem.

There's a lot of systems here in this game but what's surprising is that there isn't anything that doesn't appear purposeful.

Yeah I'm very excited about the direction they are going in. The one thing I have always wanted with Zelda was meaningful combat. I'm not seeing a lot with BOTW that looks like it will be a large departure from what I'm used to but the new abilities seem designed around much tougher enemies so I'm hopeful

I'm with you on that, but I trust them finding the perfect balance of that.

Yeah, I'm hopeful, and really hyped about Breath of the Wild. Like since e3 a day hasn't gone by where I haven't watched or rewatched some video about it. I was more responding to the thought of having immediate access to core items as a good thing when I really don't think it is in all cases, even if I can see the appeal of having all your "toys" to play with as early as possible.

Neiteio

Yeah I'm very excited about the direction they are going in. The one thing I have always wanted with Zelda was meaningful combat. I'm not seeing a lot with BOTW that looks like it will be a large departure from what I'm used to but the new abilities seem designed around much tougher enemies so I'm hopeful
You may be happy to know that in a recent NVC podcast, Bill Trinen explicitly said that he and localization director Nate Bihldorff have been pushing Aonuma to return to old-school design where the world is filled with areas that will absolutely kick your butt unless you're super-prepared for them. They're making the game so you'll wander into certain areas and quickly realize you're out of your depth. We've already seen this to a degree with Steppe Talus and certain Blue Bokoblins, and that's just the Great Plateau, the first 1% of the game. Makes me really excited. :)

So it seems that you'll be able to take advantage of everything available to you and it'll still be a solid challenge. But like I said, if you want an even greater challenge, you could simply attempt the challenges without seeking out special food or gear, and make it more about skill than support items.

Kyzer said:
Oh come on. They were common suggestions, hardly new or crazy or unique, and they were hardly scoffed at. And I mean, we knew it was gonna be nonlinear since january 2013.
My thread was in August 2012. And there was definitely resistance to the idea as the thread got going. I hope those same people are cool with BotW!

You may be happy to know that in a recent NVC podcast, Bill Trinen explicitly said that he and localization director Nate Bihldorff have been pushing Aonuma to return to old-school design where the world is filled with areas that will absolutely kick your butt unless you're super-prepared for them. They're making the game so you'll wander into certain areas and quickly realize you're out of your depth. We've already seen this to a degree with Steppe Talus and certain Blue Bokoblins, and that's just the Great Plateau, the first 1% of the game. Makes me really excited. :)

So it seems that you'll be able to take advantage of everything available to you and it'll still be a solid challenge. But like I said, if you want an even greater challenge, you could simply attempt the challenges without seeking out special food or gear, and make it more about skill than support items.

My thread was in August 2012. And there was definitely resistance to the idea as the thread got going. I hope those same people are cool with BotW!

That is so awesome

Dimmle

Twilight Princess has an optional piece of armor devoted to consuming its cornucopic excess of Rupees. Zelda games have struggled with economy since aLttP. I'm happy they're addressing it, too.

zeldablue

I had lost my faith after Skyward Sword, but now I'm back. I can tell this is going to be one of the greatest games ever made.

I played the demo...but I felt like I could have played the game forever. There is SO much stuff to do. ;___; Nintendoooo!

Just don't make every enemy a variant of a Bokoblin. Oh and get rid of the running stamina meter. Those things should not be returning from Skyward Sword. Thanks.

Neiteio

I had lost my faith after Skyward Sword, but now I'm back. I can tell this is going to be one of the greatest games ever made.

I played the demo...but I felt like I could have played the game forever. There is SO much stuff to do. ;___; Nintendoooo!

Just don't make every enemy a variant of a Bokoblin. Oh and get rid of the running stamina meter. Those things should not be returning from Skyward Sword. Thanks.
I imagine the red and blue Bokoblins are the only Bokoblin variants in the game, since they're meant to parallel the red and blue ones from the original Zelda.

I wonder what that tall, horned, troll-like creature is they show in the trailer. The one that swings a massive weapon in a snowy area. Is that what a Moblin looks like in this game, or is that a new enemy entirely?

At any rate, it looks like a hit from that fella would be pretty devastating!

zeldablue

I imagine the red and blue Bokoblins are the only Bokoblin variants in the game, since they're meant to parallel the red and blue ones from the original Zelda.

I wonder what that tall, horned, troll-like creature is they show in the trailer. The one that swings a massive weapon in a snowy area. Is that what a Moblin looks like in this game, or is that a new enemy entirely?

At any rate, it looks like a hit from that fella would be pretty devastating!

Okay...but like...why aren't they Moblins? Why do they have to be Bokoblins? I've never been a fan of Bokoblins. I want the hulking scary pitbull/pig monsters back.

I guess the Moblins might be higher level enemies. But I swear...if we have to fight Bokoblins and Keese throughout the entire game...Oof.

TWW had great Moblin and Darknut fights. I hope those enemies are frequently found in this. Also. Put Lynels back in. They'd wreak anyone who decides to venture through Death Mountain early. P:

You kinda need the stamina meter as a natural progression gate, though, especially for climbing.

I agree. Keep Stamina for fighting and climbing. Get rid of it for running. With a world this big it's upsetting to stop every 10 seconds to walk.

Eradicate

I really hope there are crazy combinations of items in this game that you can combine/cook. I'm looking forward to seeing a huge smorgasbord of combinations!

Also anyone else planning to go full veggie?

Sure enough! I will be! Veggie kabobs, salads, Goron Potato Surprise (traditional dish), all of it!

Dimmle

Okay...but like...why aren't they Moblins? Why do they have to be Bokoblins? I've never been a fan of Bokoblins. I want the hulking scary pitbull/pig monsters back.

TWW had great Moblin and Darknut fights. I hope those enemies are frequently found in this. Also. Put Lynels back in. They'd wreak anyone who decides to venture through Death Mountain early. P:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're holding back on Moblins for that reason. They're going to be bigger deals, sort of echoing TWW's enemy hierarchy. Lynels would be amazing to see in 3D for the first time, too.

I agree. Keep Stamina for fighting and climbing. Get rid of it for running. With a world this big it's upsetting to stop every 10 seconds to walk.

Did you get a sense when you played that running stamina is implemented so you can't get away from enemy encounters?

Neiteio

I guess the Moblins might be higher level enemies. But I swear...if we have to fight Bokoblins and Keese throughout the entire game...Oof.

Zeldablue, your worries and avatar's frowny face are combining for a Debbie Downer effect. :p

(Don't take that the wrong way — I'm just being playful!)

We've seen an area that is less than 2% of the entire game. What is effectively the tutorial area. I have no doubt there will be a wide variety of super-strong monsters beyond the Great Plateau. Heck, there are monsters -on- the plateau that can one-shot you (Guardians, Steppe Talus), and we've already glimpsed creatures like the 10-foot-tall troll from later in the game.

Also, in terms of Bokoblins vs. Moblins, both existed in Wind Waker. They're not mutually exclusive concepts. :)

zeldablue

Did you get a sense when you played that running stamina is implemented so you can't get away from enemy encounters?

Well...yeah it was hard to run away. Enemies would catch up pretty quick after I stopped sprinting. I definitely got beaten badly for trying to run from a fight.

But...That's besides the point! Exploring the map should be more important.

Zeldablue, your worries and avatar's frowny face are combining for a Debbie Downer effect. :p

(Don't take that the wrong way — I'm just being playful!)

We've seen an area that is less than 2% of the entire game. What is effectively the tutorial area. I have no doubt there will be a wide variety of super-strong monsters beyond the Great Plateau. Heck, there are monsters -on- the plateau that can one-shot you (Guardians, Steppe Talus), and we've already glimpsed creatures like the 10-foot-tall troll from later in the game.

Also, in terms of Bokoblins vs. Moblins, both existed in Wind Waker. They're not mutually exclusive concepts. :)

Lol...I am the moody Zelda fan.

Okay okay okay. Good point. I will say though, I was attacked by a powerful Bokoblin and I killed him. Granted, he was half dead from a terrible house fire that killed his entire family. But it was the crowning moment of the demo. And yes...I was very scared but I managed to hack him down with an axe.

Also...in this game Link doesn't feel innocent at all. I really feel like a menace in this game. It's hilarious and fun, and it's definitely portrayed in the dialogue options too.

Dimmle

Well...yeah it was hard to run away. Enemies would catch up pretty quick after I stopped sprinting. I definitely got beaten badly for trying to run from a fight.

But...That's besides the point! Exploring the map should be more important.

Okay okay okay. Good point. I will say though, I was attacked by a powerful Bokoblin and I killed him. Granted, he was half dead from a terrible house fire that killed his entire family. But it was the crowning moment of the demo. And yes...I was very scared but I managed to hack him down with an axe.

Also...in this game Link doesn't feel innocent at all. I really feel like a menace in this game. It's hilarious and fun, and it's definitely portrayed in the dialogue options too.

I love the sound of these impressions.

Neiteio

Lol...I am the moody Zelda fan.

Ha, I lol'd at the bolded

Aranjah

My personal take on it?
I typically hate gathering plants and ore and other random crap in RPGs (wandering around picking up junk isn't fun to me, I want to get on with the action and the plot) and I hate item durability that completely destroys items when they hit 0 durability (turns otherwise core gameplay items into things Too Awesome To Use (TVTropes black hole, you have been warned)). I'd rather do it WoW style and just be unable to use it until I pay an NPC some currency to repair it. Don't want to have to gather materials to fix it myself, either, because as I said, I hate gathering stuff.

So, I'm hoping Nintendo has found a way to make this fun, because this is the only thing I've seen about this game that I'm apprehensive about. It looks amazing otherwise and I really want it to be as amazing as it looks. Banking on this game to sell me an NX (as I assume that will be the "definitive" version).

I guess at the very least I will learn to git gud and not waste my resources. The fewer I waste, the less I have to deal with the gathering. :D

P44

My personal take on it?
I typically hate gathering plants and ore and other random crap in RPGs (wandering around picking up junk isn't fun to me, I want to get on with the action and the plot) and I hate item durability that completely destroys items when they hit 0 durability (turns otherwise core gameplay items into things Too Awesome To Use (TVTropes black hole, you have been warned)). I'd rather do it WoW style and just be unable to use it until I pay an NPC some currency to repair it. Don't want to have to gather materials to fix it myself, either, because as I said, I hate gathering stuff.

So, I'm hoping Nintendo has found a way to make this fun, because this is the only thing I've seen about this game that I'm apprehensive about. It looks amazing otherwise and I really want it to be as amazing as it looks. Banking on this game to sell me an NX (as I assume that will be the "definitive" version).

I guess at the very least I will learn to git gud and not waste my resources. The fewer I waste, the less I have to deal with the gathering. :D

You gotta cut grass and smash pots for hearts at some points though right? This just replaces that in my view, with something more persistent.

Back in 2012, I made a thread on how to fix Zelda. Among my humble requests: Nonlinear progression in an open world, with immediate access to core items and a skippable tutorial. Many scoffed at the idea at the time, saying they couldn’t imagine a Zelda without a rigid structure, linear progression and handholding.

Then, in January 2013, Nintendo announced the new titles would break conventions. Later that year, ALBW came out, featuring nonlinear progression with core items available from the start. It was my Game of the Year 2013, edging out TLoU.

And now, in BotW, we’re getting nonlinear progression in an open world — or “open air,” as Nintendo likes to call it. BotW recaptures a sense of exploration and discovery that hasn’t been present in the series since TWW. It even skips the tutorial! It’s like they were listening all along…

giphy.gif

Here are three threads in the year preceding your thread with similar requests:

Zelda's Overworld Should Be More Like SotC (12/26/2011)

Saving Zelda -an in depth critique of the LoZ series (2/14/2012)

If any, which changes should the next Zelda have to be different enough? (4/11/2012)

I mean, these were some of the most common requests for a new Zelda game for nearly a decade. It's cool you're getting what you want, but let's not act like you're some kind of visionary. Tons of people vocally talked about these issues basically since Twilight Princess released.

Neiteio

Here are three threads in the year preceding your thread with similar requests:

I mean, these were some of the most common requests for a new Zelda game for nearly a decade. It's cool you're getting what you want, but let's not act like you're some kind of visionary. Tons of people vocally talked about these issues basically since Twilight Princess released.
I feel validation that my desires ended up being on a similar wavelength to where Nintendo went with the next two games — but I never said I was the only one who asked for those things. Of course not. There are many people who have been disenchanted with recent installments. I was one voice of many, but there were still many more voices saying "things are fine the way they are."

The point was, what was once deemed infeasible or undesirable by a faction of fans is now the direction the series is taking. Makes me wonder if some of them have warmed up to the idea now? :)

This thread, however, was a deserved brag bump at the time!

My personal take on it?

The "too awesome to use" thing is only a problem if you make items that are just that, and irreplaceable. If you are finding fire rods in every few chests and what not then it becomes less of a problem and just a background thing. There is also a downside to how WoW does it/you can repair broken items, in that the only reason you change a weapon is if you get something better or if there is a specialized use. No point in all the other weapons in the world or even having the ability to pick everything up if that is the case, and that doesn't seem to be what they are going for.

Chaos17

My personal take on it?

Are you sure Rpgs are for you ?...

Flare

In regards to moblins, that one enemy they showed in the trailer in the snowy area... Has anyone speculated that that might have been a moblin? Can't find a gif/picture as I'm on a phone unfortunately.

Edit: around 2:11 in the trailer. It's got a long snout and everything.

kiuo

Looking to be an awesome game! Can't wait to experiment with all the different ways to tackle world and the things in them!

Top Bottom