• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I never wanted to look at it again. It's super disgusting" -- MVCi producer on Chun

Has it been noted anywhere in this thread that the interview has since been updated to make it abundantly clear that he was joking around with that statement? I've gone back several pages but haven't noticed it.

Unbenannt-2.png

looks like a high res majoras mask npc

KyleCross

Of course they're only going to look at Chun, instead of all of the games models. To just fix Chun? Don't even bother. Fix everyone. Get new character modelers in there and redo everything.

Dahbomb

Has it been noted anywhere in this thread that the interview has since been updated to make it abundantly clear that he was joking around with that statement? I've gone back several pages but haven't noticed it.
That actually makes it worse.

People want Capcom to acknowledge that character faces are unfinished and being worked on. If we get Capcom saying "yeah man they totally look hideous.. nah just kidding they look fine" that's actually worse for them

Marvel

could never
Chun will probably get the fix, but I'm worried Dante gonna get left behind with that deranged crackhead face.

Chun will probably get the fix, but I'm worried Dante gonna get left behind with that deranged crackhead face.
Well, Devil May Cry fans are pretty familiar with the sensation of being left behind, so they'll feel right at home with MvC:I Dante keeping his meth face, while Capcom fixes Chun-Li.

eso76

You should be Sean Spicer's replacement with that level of spin.

Oh I like hot characters and semi naked ladies too :p
I'm just saying that i appreciate designers trying to do something different and actually exploring facial features and types that do exist in real life but tend to be forgotten in character design, that too often consists of taking perfect specimen templates and tweaking minor features.

Top Bottom