• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think my brother is doing coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke is fun, i sniff it myself ocassionally, i did even go through a 6 month daily habit on it like 10 years ago, i just think if his brother wants to do it then he should do it
I've got nothing against the occasional go of recreational drugs but advocating it as a daily habit is way off the mark

dc3k

This happened to me once. My brother started doing coke at parties and whatever. Eventually it got to be too much because he was stealing cars and spending the entire month's pay on drugs, so I booked us a "trip to Hawaii" (they have good drug rehab centers there) and he didn't notice anything was up until I shoved him into a volcano and now he doesn't do coke anymore. You should try that.

ITT casual users of cocaine making excuses for their cocaine use as if this thread is some outlet to do so.

There's a difference between infrequent use and addiction, which is clearly what's being displayed here.

rainz

Red flag here for me was the fact he is apparently doing it at "work"...
Thats..yeah, thats a slippery slope, whether its coke or not...

Best would be to just casually try and talk to him about it if you guys are close... If not just keep an eye out i guess...

Coke is pretty much a worthless drug imo..not much to gain from it..apart from doing it again 20 minutes later.. ugh... At a party or something if its offered maybe but at work damn..no.

KaoteK

The symptoms of coke (over) use should be relatively easy to spot:

Being hyperactive
Being over confident
A lack of sleep
Lack of appetite
Paranoia

I mean, after he slides of at work, does he come back more energetic and won't shut the fuck up? That's coke.

If not it may be something else he's snorting which could be an even bigger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom