• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wonder if stirp clubs and prostitution will be in GTA 6?

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar omits them from GTA 6..

it wouldn't really make sense with the couple angle between Jason and Lucia

It wouldn't make sense for Lucia going to the strip club on her own or Jason....plus neither of them are going to do prostitution

I think Rockstar has matured with RDR 2 and I think that stuff was campy to the series...

the-full-gta-vi-reveal-artwork-directly-from-rockstars-v0-dkj530ewih4c1.png

Pelao

I imagine it will still be present.
Everyone finds it funny to hire hookers and then kill them to get your money back (in the game!). It's one of the many things you do when you're fucking around town. Even the female streamers I've watched play GTA do it. It's a staple of the series.

Brigandier

It's going to be a monstrosity compared to what we've become accustomed to over the years with previous GTA entries, No offensive jokes or over the top violence will be present in GTA6 and there will absolutely not be any hookers sorry I mean sex workers or strip clubs in GTA6 it's going to be a PEGI 12 or 16 at the most for more sales since kids can't play GTA5 etc due to it being 18 rated.
/s

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
It miami. there will be strip clubs. and theres literally one in the trailer

Last edited:

It wouldn't make sense for Lucia going to the strip club on her own or Jason....plus neither of them are going to do prostitution

I think Rockstar has matured with RDR 2 and I think that stuff was campy to the series...

Does a bear shit in the woods?

SHA

They look alpha to me, alpha people don't give a shit.

Danknugz

I imagine it will still be present.
Everyone finds it funny to hire hookers and then kill them to get your money back (in the game!). It's one of the many things you do when you're fucking around town. Even the female streamers I've watched play GTA do it. It's a staple of the series.
i actually never did this. not as some kind of incel whit knight honor for women's rights, but just because i never wanted to waste my time for a small amount of cash.

when gta5 launched i exploited the initial money glitch and amassed like 90 million gta dollars, then rockstar took it all away one day and i mever touched the game again, it was literally more fun stealing g the money and breaking the games rules than playing the actual game.

Top Bottom