• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Plays Cuphead Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

5taquitos

You dont need to be a Cuphead Pro, it's honestly really not hard to be competent. I have 1000 hours in each Souls game which should be the bare minimum for any journalist who considers themselves respectable. Those are true games and conquering them should be requisite initiation into the field of professional games reporting and reviewing. If you cant be bothered to put in the effort why should I care about your opinion on a game like Cuphead. Sick of casuals trying to pose like they care. Stick to Minecraft
Damn banana you almost got me

Definitely, part of the fun (plus the game is just very animated and fun to look at in general, as well as the bosses all have a nice rhythm it's fun to see people improve at I think).

Yes that's why I also love this games and I really like all the work that has been put on Cuphead hopefully it will sell a lot the devs deserve it it's going to win awards for the art style alone

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Can we stop quoting that guy haha
People quoting the same person nonstop is more of a problem than the single shistpost. Same happened in the other thread with the guy that said he'd wait for a sale.

These derails only happen because you all allow them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom