• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm getting old, 32 -> 33 !

HighPoly

Banned
Yeah!

And this is the proof below

VdD3ZzO.jpg

When a man invites you with a poorly designed Back to the Future invitation to his birthday, you already know what to expect...
:messenger_beaming:

Hugare

Of course you are brazilian lol

Parabéns, meu bom!

Ive just turned 31 this past weekend. 30's have been awesome so far. Never felt better about myself or my life.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I find it really funny that not only are you telling us what age you're becoming, but also what age you were before that. Thank you for letting us know you're not skipping from 29 to 33, or aging backward, or however else one might turn 33.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Was I stoned af and having fever dreams or did this guy make a thread in gaming the other day with various pictures of non-quote-inserted gigantic pictures of what can ostensibly be called women/women of different mediums and creeds?

I have vivid colorful images of the event in my brain. But I'm never sure.

wizaga

Neo Member
37 years old next friday, such a blessing each year i get older. I think about all those people around the world that for some reason never make it to that age because of war/starvation/sickness etc. You should be grateful for every year you have on this earth. Not everybody has that luxury

Top Bottom