• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm noticing a lot of celebrities are advertising the Switch now

Blue Ranger

Neo Member
Chile after scoring a goal.

M5DBC9.jpg

How do you know they do this for the Switch?

Oh i see.. LOL

spekkeh

Banned
FIFA on Switch is going to make them stupidly common amongst pro footballers. Loads of them play anyway so to be able to carry it around is gonna be a real plus.

I actually think FIFA is going to be a huge seller for Switch. If Nintendo market it properly, or even do a bundle, it will absolutely make bank in the EU. It's Lara rivalry a religion amongst the boys at the school where I teach. FIFA, Minecraft and Pokemon - all franchises the Switch either has or will have.
It should sell more than XB1 easy. The PlayStation user base is too damn large in Europe, but over time it may even get close too.

Cuningas de Häme;241201747 said:
Well, I really don't know him. A musician, I think but I'm not sure what genre. Dance or r&b?

Not everyone is part of the US...

Lol what does that have to do with anything?

1) He's fairly popular outside of the US. I think this is less of an Foreigner thing and more of you being out of the loop.

2) He's not American.....

Malakai

What makes you think this is free advertising?

In the case of the Chilean players that are based in Chile, a place where Nintendo doesn't even distribute the Switch, are making references to it on the field...I doubt NoA marketing team is even savvy enough to pull of something like that.

essenn

Travis Scott, Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Nav, Chris Brown, Chance, Metro Boomin all seen playing the Switch recently too

cant believe Nintendo is paying off so many of these random rappers, r&b singers and producers!
/s

Top Bottom