• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In anticipation of Dune 2 here is Florence Pugh

Kilau

chloes-horror-chloe-grace-moretz-764229595.jpg

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
People are into her? Legitimately a bit shocked... maybe these are just extremely unflattering shots. (EDIT: looked her up in the actual movie, she looks okay, infinitely better than these nose-ringed half orc shown above).

What happened to taste in the younger generations, man. This is up there with somehow pretending to like Zendaya Coleman.

Last edited:

Doom85

Really? I don't find Zendaya Coleman attractive in the least not her man face

Man face?

mgxJedk.jpg

That’s one damn fine-looking man then!

I find them both equally as hot. Hope they keep in the orgy scene

Oh wait the movie is PG13, that's a missed opportunity lol

Don’t know if it’s PG-13 or R, but Zendaya is going to be in a tennis movie where IIRC there’s going to be some sex scenes based on the trailer.

As for Pugh in a sex scene, as has been said, you should really watch Oppenheimer (well, for that, and it being an incredible movie).

Last edited:
Again just watch Oppenheimer

Already did. Fantastic movie.

Really? I don't find Zendaya Coleman attractive in the least not her man face not that scowl she makes that she seems to think makes her look hot and definitely not her body

I find both actresses hot. And I find both body types hot. As for me, I'm attracted to all type of races and the body has to be at least skinny or fit lol. She aint fat and she has a pretty face.

As for Florence Pugh, yeah she's hot too lol

Everytime Zendaya is mentioned I noticed that you have a hatred against her, don't know what that's about but you do you man

Man face?

mgxJedk.jpg

That’s one damn fine-looking man then!

Don’t know if it’s PG-13 or R, but Zendaya is going to be in a tennis movie where IIRC there’s going to be some sex scenes based on the trailer.

As for Pugh in a sex scene, as has been said, you should really watch Oppenheimer (well, for that, and it being an incredible movie).

As I said already did. Fantastic movie. It's in my Top 2 of 2023 movies for me. I don't watch the Oscars but I hope it wins all the awards

Yeah don't know what that guy is talking about saying she looks like man lol...

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Sorry I just don't find her attractive. I like all types of women but her man jawline and broad nose put me off. Ive only ever seen her in Spiderman and Dune. I'm not hating on her as an actor or even really hating on her per se. I just don't see what all the hype is about. I'm obviously missing something. If her name were Mary no one would bat an eye imo.

Sorry I just don't find her attractive. I like all types of women but her man jawline and broad nose put me off. Ive only ever seen her in Spiderman and Dune. I'm not hating on her as an actor or even really hating on her per se. I just don't see what all the hype is about. I'm obviously missing something. If her name were Mary no one would bat an eye imo.

What do you mean?

Her name is part of the persona she's crafted. She's a biracial Disney kid actor from LA not some exotic foreigner.

I don't see what her being biracial has to do with anything

Personally I would give her a 8 on the looks scale. While with Florence Pugh I give her a 9 to 10 on the looks scale.

But if you're going to watch Dune Part 2 she's a huge part in it is all I'm saying. So are you going to complain while watching the movie?

I read the book way before the OG Syfy miniseries came out

Not only that but I've been reading the other books and I'm on Dune Messiah. It's interesting how the book series deals with the problems with hero worship, autocracy, and colonialism. It's actually done well in the books so far.

I have faith that Denis will be able to translate those themes properly in the movie too

I saw the OG Syfy miniseries and I think that version Chani is hotter but I prefer the casting of Zendaya as Chani. Also that planet population would be darker skins, middle eastern skin tones. So for me it works.

She can act and I seen her in other stuff other than Spider-Man.

Also

Q6ESll1.jpg

Cute as fuck to me

Last edited:
I was just commenting on the fake "exotic" persona she's crafted that's all. Anyway, I won't complain I'm sure it'll be great movie.

But most Hollywood Actresses have fake personas? Especially actresses like Florence Pugh. She's hot but I bet she would be insufferable White Feminazi like Brie Larson. I mostly don't pay attention to whatever the actor or actresses say off the set. I just tend to watch the movie and make my own judgements there. But that's my two cents. Again it's weird how you bring up the "exotic" persona argument

Anyways let's just drop it lol

Last edited:
E5OfDd3WUAA1IZE.jpg:large

47094d53-3a2d-4eed-9429-ba0aedec7c3a_d98f70ec.jpg

The nose ring is a big downer but she's still quite beautiful.

Agreed there

I find both her and Zendaya extremely attractive lol

But if I had to choose I would choose Florence Pugh

But let's not forget Rebecca Ferguson

Now I find her the most attractive out of the bunch shown so far

So I change my answer to Rebecca Ferguson 😉

Blue Eyes Art GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Last edited:
People are into her? Legitimately a bit shocked... maybe these are just extremely unflattering shots. (EDIT: looked her up in the actual movie, she looks okay, infinitely better than these nose-ringed half orc shown above).

What happened to taste in the younger generations, man. This is up there with somehow pretending to like Zendaya Coleman.

Hey Sydney Sweeney is from that same generation so not all is lost.

Her body proportions are all wrong and I always get triggered by her huge head compared to the rest of the body. Also I HATE nose rings.

Unfortunately when you're a current superstar you're gonna get roles in everything.

I don't see any issue with nose rings. What's your issue with them personally? Just curious

Top Bottom