• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Mush

Cheers.

Guys, I just have one quick question. I've asked in other threads and have gotten no answer. Sorry for slightly derailing the thread, just that the matter is time-sensitive.

Can US XBL codes be redeemed on Canadian XBL accounts? I assume yes because both are North America. Right? Thank you!
I've used many a trial code with my NZ account that have been pulled from some US promotion that had been put up here and it worked just fine, I don't see why you'd have any trouble.

jost

Neo Member
I got some codes in the humble bundle that I'll never use:

Warframe Booster Pack
0762-D56A-78C5-B12A

EVE Online: Trial Key
26NYJ-WYAXZ-M3UP6-JEJ9M-43HMF-BJQXJ-5Y009

EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
KKAZ77AQT3E534KH7HYZ42X6H

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key
HR6Z-64K2-HKMH-H4KX-AER9

Guardians of middle earth (steam code not 100% sure if this code is valid)
MZAVP-D5NLK-6ZILG

Jhoan

Since I don't have a PS4, I'm giving away a Battlefield: Hardline Beta code to a lucky GAF member. Quote to reveal to get it.

royox

I got some codes in the humble bundle that I'll never use:

Warframe Booster Pack
0762-D56A-78C5-B12A

EVE Online: Trial Key
26NYJ-WYAXZ-M3UP6-JEJ9M-43HMF-BJQXJ-5Y009

EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
KKAZ77AQT3E534KH7HYZ42X6H

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key
HR6Z-64K2-HKMH-H4KX-AER9

Guardians of middle earth (steam code not 100% sure if this code is valid)
MZAVP-D5NLK-6ZILG

Guardians of middle earth code is valid but cannot use it because it's some sort of expansion content and Steam don't let me activate it.

But ty!

Jhoan

Got another PSN code for a lucky PS4 owner. This time it's a 30 day trial for Unlimited music. If you like music, then quote to reveal and it's yours.

NastyBook

Three 14 day PS+ Trial codes for FIRST TIMERS ONLY. They expire at the end of this month. I forgot I had these from the E3 show, which means that I totally let my Destiny and BFH codes die for no reason. That was my fuck up, sorry about that.

Quote the post if you want to get some free/discounted shit for the next couple of days. Codes will hopefully last long enough to roll into July as well. I'm sure there'll be some good sales then.

First one redeemed.

EDIT: PM me if you got it. Gonna copy/paste this post to the Free to a Good Home thread.

KalBalboa

Banned
I've got a PSN code here for Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (US). It came with Into the Nexus and I already had it on PSN, so here it is for anyone interested.

45PQ-D5NK-G767

Post once you've claimed it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahh, okay. I'm seeing mixed responses (might work, might not, might only work on the 360 version but not PS3, etc.), so go ahead & let someone else have it (like Andrefpvs). I'll get the FF costumes for the 360 version in US someday.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Microsoft decided to give me a free code for Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 through a message on XBox Live.

I plan on buying the game on PC, so it's useless to me. Please quote this message and see the hidden code.

Also, * = 6.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Microsoft decided to give me a free code for Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 through a message on XBox Live.

I plan on buying the game on PC, so it's useless to me. Please quote this message and see the hidden code.

Also, * = 6.

Nevermind, person above responded.

How have people been getting those codes on Xbox Live?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Nevermind, person above responded.

How have people been getting those codes on Xbox Live?

I don't know. People are just getting them through the xbox live message system:

"Congratulations! As a valued member of Xbox Live, you've been selected to receive a free code for Episode 1 of The Walking Dead Season Two game for Xbox 360."

I logged in yesterday to buy Skate 2 and that message was there.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have these Toy Soldier codes for X360. No idea if they're still good or not. Wouldn't hurt to try.

33WR9-GFRCP-F2RHK-6P97V-4F22Z

PKHMF-4FVDP-WR92P-3FFTV-6HRTZ

P2K3X-MF7PY-97HG3-2YR33-9THHZ

3D6PR-FCV6D-7GXGP-74C94-7K3WZ

Another code for Comic Jumper.. again, no idea if its still good but worth a shot.

HWCHC-2Y6KG-6V2YV-JW4F6-3PQCZ

carlos

Have these Toy Soldier codes for X360. No idea if they're still good or not. Wouldn't hurt to try.

33WR9-GFRCP-F2RHK-6P97V-4F22Z

PKHMF-4FVDP-WR92P-3FFTV-6HRTZ

P2K3X-MF7PY-97HG3-2YR33-9THHZ

3D6PR-FCV6D-7GXGP-74C94-7K3WZ

Another code for Comic Jumper.. again, no idea if its still good but worth a shot.

HWCHC-2Y6KG-6V2YV-JW4F6-3PQCZ

The comic jumper code was already claimed, but thanks anyway!

I thought there was its own specific thread for this, but I couldn't seem to find it. I just bought a PS4 and I don't need the Music Unlimited trial. If someone wants the code, please PM me.

Ultryx

Would be greatly appreciated if anyone had an XBL code for me. I've already used every single one from my game cases. Thanks.

Ghazi

Episode 1 of The Walking Dead Season Two.
Code is in quoted reply text.

Grabbed it, thank you! I kinda forgot about Season 2, never did get to playing 400 days after I bought it, but this'll motivate me to plow through that and Season 2, thanks again!

Got a Mighty Gunvolt (3DS, NA Only) code due to being a MN9 backer. I already got the game because I bought Azure Striker Gunvolt, so I have an extra code that I don't have any need for.

Quote to reveal. Post once you've used it so people don't try using it after since the 3DS eShop is a PITA to type the entire thing out in.

SirKhalid

Got a Mighty Gunvolt (3DS, NA Only) code due to being a MN9 backer. I already got the game because I bought Azure Striker Gunvolt, so I have an extra code that I don't have any need for.

Quote to reveal. Post once you've used it so people don't try using it after since the 3DS eShop is a PITA to type the entire thing out in.

Thanks, I used it.

Top Bottom