• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Are trial codes always only for those without the service and can't be added to an existing one?

I guess once they start at 3-Month codes, then they will add on.

nel e nel

OK, did some early spring cleaning around teh house, and came across a stack of XBL codes, first come first serve, quote to get them:

48 Hour codes (6 total)

Here is a code for The Deadly Assassin Outfit for Red Dead Redemption. It's 5 years old at this point, so it may be expired, but feel free to try your luck (this needs to be redeemed from the in-game main menu):

iNvid02

saints row 3rd money shot pack - steam code
quote 2 see

looks cosmetic, think its related to that cancelled saints game

ss_1cb7f6710fc5953887aebfa3f5d307c8b14e1805.600x338.jpg

Valkrai

saints row 3rd money shot pack - steam code
quote 2 see

looks cosmetic, think its related to that cancelled saints game

ss_1cb7f6710fc5953887aebfa3f5d307c8b14e1805.600x338.jpg

Offtopic to the thread but yeah it is. Apparently you were supposed to be a female assassin working for Ultor and that pack was supposed to be an unlockable for having or beating Money Shot.

fixuis

Anybody got a download code that they aren't using for infamous second son? I lost my disc :( got the game installed and really want to finish it. Thank you. Please PM only.

kubus

During cleaning today I found a bunch of unused DLC codes. Some may be expired and some might not work in all regions. They're all European codes.

Quote to reveal! Please let me know if you used one so I can edit the post and cross it out :)

• Tomb Raider Costume: Hunter (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider Costume: Hunter (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider Costume: Aviatrix (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider Costume: Aviatrix (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider Costume: Guerrilla (PS3)
  • Tomb Raider Costume: Guerrilla (PS3)
  • Some sort of God of War Ascension pre-order code (PS3)
  • Tearaway Jukebox Pack (PS3/Vita)
  • Metro 2033 Heavy Automatic Shotgun (X360)
  • Alan Wake extra episode (?) (X360)
  • Killzone Mercenary Blackjack's Briefcase Pre order pack (Vita)
  • Mass Effect 3 N7 Warfare Gear and M55 Carbine Rifle (X360)
  • Dead Rising 2 Ninja Costume (X360)

Laws00

Anybody have a 48 Hour that I could give to my friend so we can watch Wrestlemania 31 with my friend through Xboxlive? I only need one.

Please Inbox me. I'm trying to find a code through my xbox cases. Wish I wouldn't have helped or gave any of those clowns that never gave me a thank you back for helping them.

Anybody have a 48 Hour that I could give to my friend so we can watch Wrestlemania 31 with my friend through Xboxlive? I only need one.

Please Inbox me. I'm trying to find a code through my xbox cases. Wish I wouldn't have helped or gave any of those clowns that never gave me a thank you back for helping them.
Gold shouldn't be a requirement anymore for Entertainment Apps.

F8AL

No no we usually talk through Xboxlive party chat while watching it streamed through the internet

How about a private chat?

EDIT: Also, IIRC, using a 48-hour code doesn't make you a 'gold' member, yes, you can play online MP games for those 48 hours but you cannot join XBL parties or DL the free GwG games every month.

Laws00

How about a private chat?

EDIT: Also, IIRC, using a 48-hour code doesn't make you a 'gold' member, yes, you can play online MP games for those 48 hours but you cannot join XBL parties or DL the free GwG games every month.

EDIT: I don't think you can
I tried looking up stuff online

kogasu

Ok, so I forgot I still have a NA download code for the Lego Movie Video Game on Vita/PSTV. If anyone really wants it.

Whoever replies first gets it...

Top Bottom