• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Hey kids,

I just found a 7 day Xbox Live Gold trial code in a drawer. If anyone would like it, it's up for the taking.

I assume that it's unused and still able to be.

I've been wanting to give this away, only as newbie I couldn't post just yet. I have a Gears 3 code I want to give away. Whoever wants it just DM me. First one gets it.

It's gone

marcincz

I hope it's correct thread.

I have Wii U codes for 4 games (last humble bundle):

- Affordable Space Adventures
- Freedom Planet
- Swords & Soldiers II
- Runbow

Pal region. If anyone wants one or all pm to me.

RustCohle

Neo Member
Looking for any sort of trial for Xbox Live, 1 month, 2 weeks, etc. -

Just need it download a few games, namely Sunset Overdrive as it's free for gold this month, ahead of when I buy a Xbone within a month or two depending on what goes down at E3.

Let me know if there's anything I could trade you for this! Thanks so much.

anyone have a PS+ they dont need would really like one to try the resident evil 7 demo :)
On your account go to upload saves to cloud you need plus to do it so it will offer you 2 days and idk what stipulations are maybe once per console per account but it does indeed work even if you have had ps+ on that account before unlike the other trials.

I do have like 3 30 day trial codes as well though, I'll just have to do some digging to find em.

Nm i got date of last post mixed up with yours give me a holler though if you still are looking for a trial code and I'll try to find em for you.

Snorlocs

On your account go to upload saves to cloud you need plus to do it so it will offer you 2 days and idk what stipulations are maybe once per console per account but it does indeed work even if you have had ps+ on that account before unlike the other trials.

I do have like 3 30 day trial codes as well though, I'll just have to do some digging to find em.

Nm i got date of last post mixed up with yours give me a holler though if you still are looking for a trial code and I'll try to find em for you.
Hey, if this offer is open to the general public I would gladly take one. I also want to try the RE VII.

I guess I'll take the 3rd if it's still available.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member

i really need one i ran out of ps+ :( if you still have it please :) it would make my day :D
Edit: yup some one here on gaf told me about the 2 day trial i used it to play RE7 but now i ran out :/

since its so easy to get into these betas ill post them for everyone including lurkers

Drawn To Death Beta : 6A29-MEN7-HFG9
Kill Strain Beta : MJE7-3DNH-M52H

Halo Wars 2 Avatar T-shirts
(Male) M6Y6D-CMXFW-HKWJT-Y6TTW-GJCGZ
(Female) DJ79R-94PRY-Y463W-2PQFD-3V3GZ

Fallout 4's Chryslus Rocket 69 sports car in Forza Motorsport 6
9J3PP-PWTQY-HR2QW-R7GXD-429HZ

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Two week XBL Gold trial code below – quote to reveal

I received a code to unlock a Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3. Seeing how I have absolutely no interest in Forza, it's up for grabs.

Quote to reveal, and please say if you claim it.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Another 14-day XBL Gold trial code. I can't use it, since I already have a XBL subscription, but someone else might find it useful.

2TNMK-JDRYG-DG48W-CH8JX-RM4FF

If you claim it, give me a shout-out so I can know, thanks.

neclas

Quote to see xbox codes for:

Halo Wars 2 Avatar T-shirt (Male)
Halo Wars 2 Avatar T-shirt (Female)
Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3

Top Bottom