• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

NewFresh

Posted in the other thread.

Guesses:

Defense Grid +DLC - acclaimed tower-defense game
Cardinal Quest - retro turn-based dungeon crawler
Alien Zombie Megadeth and Astro Tripper - spanning platformer shooter and horizontal shmup
Explodemon - incendiary 2D action platformer

Platy

Would be hilarious if the actual games were like adware games like the burger king ones .... because you know, april fools =P

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Take a screen of your purchase receipt on Steam and email it to the developers. They're being very cool and those that bought the games before the date this bundle came around are giving away keys for the bundle for free.
Hrm, do you know how long they take to get back to you?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
On the Infinity Bundle website it states that that applies for purchases direct from Subsoap, so I don't think that Steam purchases are eligible for the free key.
Actually, they offer instructions for people who bought from third party sites (take a screen cap of... something - I just did of my order history)... no idea if they want anything more specific though.

Wok

Posted in the other thread.

Guesses:

Defense Grid +DLC - acclaimed tower-defense game
Cardinal Quest - retro turn-based dungeon crawler
Alien Zombie Megadeth and Astro Tripper - spanning platformer shooter and horizontal shmup
Explodemon - incendiary 2D action platformer

It looks like a good guess. It usually takes three days to launch, so we will know on Friday.

Yet it seems like a weak bundle: Explodemon! was already DRM-free in the Little Big Bunch, I finished it and the gameplay was enjoyable but the levels were a bit simple. I don't know about Defense Grid, but I have yet to play Sol Survivor, which I got in the Indie Face Kick bundle. Cardinal Quest, I did not like playing for more than a few minutes. Alien Zombie MegaDeath might be fun for a short amount of time.

mannerbot

Actually, they offer instructions for people who bought from third party sites (take a screen cap of... something - I just did of my order history)... no idea if they want anything more specific though.

Ah, you're right. I actually thought that was a typo since it's not readily apparent that there was a link there.

I've just posted a complete spreadsheet of games from all the major indie bundles over in the original indie bundle checklist thread.

This lists every game and can be cross-referenced against what bundle they appeared in. It differentiates between standard bundle games and bonus games and gives a tiny bit of statistical information.

For example:

If you purchased every bundle on the list, you'd have 147 unique games

Hope some GAFfers find this useful!

Hmm, looks like I got two sets of keys from the Indie Face Kick bundle, so could anyone help me find out which stack I've already used.

(This is for Sol Survivor, btw)

Thank you.

MRORANGE

A new bundle by the devs of Faerie Solitaire is available for one month: the infinity bundle.

added to indie website list, thanks

gamersgate announced The ‘IndieFort Bundle’

No word on whether there will be any steam keys. $6 Minimum, anything over $6 goes straight to the Devs and no one else.

Cardinal Quest
Black Market
Kenshi
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
Demise:Ascension
Wanderlust

I personally will likely pick it up just for Wanderlust which interested me a while back when I tried the demo and it felt a lot like a 4 player online version of secret of mana

added to coming soon.

A new bundle by the devs of Faerie Solitaire is available for one month: the infinity bundle.

added to list, thanks.

also added the Indie Royale to coming soon.

zulux21

With the indiefort bundle it was updated
UPDATE: Demise: Ascension is not to be part of this bundle, instead it is Devil Whiskey from the same developer that will be included. It has been updated appropriately.

Im_Special

The Indie Royale Bundle is already live for some Desura folks who pre-ordered (it was some bug that enabled the games in there game list early), bundle contains:

- Defense Grid: Awakening
- Explodemon
- Hack, Slash, Loot
- Alien Zombie Megadeath
- Astro Tripper

RetroGreg

The Indie Royale Bundle is already live for some Desura folks who pre-ordered (it was some bug that enabled the games in there game list early), bundle contains:

- Explodemon
- Hack, Slash, Loot
- Alien Zombie Megadeath
- Astro Tripper

Preordered. Thanks!

Tess3ract

Banned

- Explodemon
- Hack, Slash, Loot
- Alien Zombie Megadeath
- Astro Tripper

How do I do this bug? I want to play this shit now instead of later.

MRORANGE

With the indiefort bundle it was updated
UPDATE: Demise: Ascension is not to be part of this bundle, instead it is Devil Whiskey from the same developer that will be included. It has been updated appropriately.

- Explodemon
- Hack, Slash, Loot
- Alien Zombie Megadeath
- Astro Tripper

Changes made, thanks.

The_End

Looks like Indie Royale just went live. The leak proved to be accurate.

Defense Grid: Awakening + all 4 Resurgent packs as a bonus
Explodemon
Hack, Slash, Loot
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Astro Tripper

Looks like they're going with a 6 day window this time. They probably decided to end the pre-order early and just open with an extended sale time after the bundle line-up got leaked.

MRORANGE

Looks like Indie Royale just went live. The leak proved to be accurate.

Defense Grid: Awakening + all 4 Resurgent packs as a bonus
Explodemon
Hack, Slash, Loot
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Astro Tripper

Looks like they're going with a 6 day window this time. They probably decided to end the pre-order early and just open with an extended sale time after the bundle line-up got leaked.

added date, thanks.

Haunted

Looks like pay what you want is going out of style and most bundles are moving to higher minimum bids and beating the average deals.

The_End

Oh nevermind then. I didn't actually check the date you entered and assumed that you went off my original post saying that the bundle was open for 6 days. They must have changed it back to 5 days sometime after I posted and you saw it and went with that.

MRORANGE

Oh nevermind then. I didn't actually check the date you entered and assumed that you went off my original post saying that the bundle was open for 6 days. They must have changed it back to 5 days sometime after I posted and you saw it and went with that.

haha, no worries :)

Wok

Looks like the Groupies Bemine2 bundle is available for preorder http://groupees.com/bemine2

Minimum bid this time is $4. You need to pay at least $10 to get Killing Floor

Which makes Killing Floor costs $6 additional US dollars... Totally strange since it was priced $3 in a Steam sale in February. And it was already priced $5 during the 2010 Winter sale.

Plus the best prices for the games at the minimal bid were:
- Beat Hazard ($2.49)
- The Baconing ($3.74)
- Plain Sight ($1.24)
- Madballs in… Babo: Invasion ($2.49)
- Sol Survivor ($2.49, and it was also in the Indie Face Kick bundle)
This makes the bundle worth it only if you want at least two games from it.

kafiend

Which makes Killing Floor costs $6 additional US dollars... Totally strange since it was priced $3 in a Steam sale in February. And it was already priced $5 during the 2010 Winter sale.

Plus the best prices for the games at the minimal bid were:
- Beat Hazard ($2.49)
- The Baconing ($3.74)
- Plain Sight ($1.24)
- Madballs in… Babo: Invasion ($2.49)
- Sol Survivor ($2.49, and it was also in the Indie Face Kick bundle)
This makes the bundle worth it only if you want at least two games from it.

Stop doing the math you bundle buying buzz killer.

indiefort thing is very nice. sold! helps that I only own a copy of steel storm already. :) all the rpg stuff looks good, and I hadn't bothered getting kenshi yet.

nice video also http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8eXy2cdBDpM

I like the tiered rewards thing going on there. although, the bundle hasn't gained much traction yet. like all gamersgate stuff, the visibility is zero. lol. wonder if it will make it to any of the reward tiers at all :-D

VandalD

larvi

I just picked up the Indiefort bundle, have been wanting to buy Devil Whiskey so this makes it a great deal, I threw in a little extra for the devs too. Very interested the Mordor project too, I played the heck out of the original.

Top Bottom