• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

inm8num2

Also some Steam keys now available from previous bundles:

Signal Ops (Indie Royale)
Beast Boxing Turbo (Indie Royale)
Bloody Trapland (Indie Royale)
99 Spirits (Indie Royale)
Vox (Indie Royale, Groupees)
Survivor Squad (Indie Gala, Groupees)
A Walk in the Dark (Groupees)

Thanks for the heads up. Now to see if I actually own any of these bundles. I'd love if the respective bundle sites sent emails or something when keys are added.

I check this site every couple weeks and sort the table by date added.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Also some Steam keys now available from previous bundles:

Signal Ops (Indie Royale)
Beast Boxing Turbo (Indie Royale)
Bloody Trapland (Indie Royale)
99 Spirits (Indie Royale)
Vox (Indie Royale, Groupees)
Survivor Squad (Indie Gala, Groupees)
A Walk in the Dark (Groupees)

Still mad I missed Signal Ops and 99 Spirits due to my MMO trance, but that's the price you pay.

On Beast Boxing Turbo I had to get the key through the Desura client, kept getting an error when trying to get it in browser.

Still waiting on keys to be added for Bridge It, Eryi's Action, Mutant Mudds and Earth 2140. There are probably even more games awaiting keys.

Lain

New Indie Royale bundle The Debut 7 Bundle:
  • Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
  • Metal Planet
  • Pulse Shift
  • Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine
  • Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
  • Fleet Buster
  • Mystery Game

I grabbed it just for Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.

If you bought The Cat Lady from Indiegamestand (and presumably other bundles), you should have a Steam key waiting for you on your account profile now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm really hoping The Shivah gets Steam keys in all the bundles. I know they got burned with Steam keys being stolen, but still...

Rlan

New Humble Weekly Bundle: Multimedia Fusion Games!

mmf2.png

It's actually really rad that you get MMF2 with this. Also one of the few Humble styled bundles which doesn't have a lot of Steam codes.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I am not pleased about this change and it pretty much kills sites like steamgifts.

Which change are you talking about? Steamgifts has a lot of "key will be sent over email" giveaways which you can obviously do with the new Humble method for distributing keys, don't see how that would change things.

Which change are you talking about? Steamgifts has a lot of "key will be sent over email" giveaways which you can obviously do with the new Humble method for distributing keys, don't see how that would change things.

How would that work since you no longer receive keys? Or am I missing something.

Indie Royale is getting into the single games and erm, limited keys over at Daily Royale. Started with 1000 keys but just 242 left.

Despite it being called daily royale the countdown is >24 hours...I don't even understand anymore

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
The Christmas Humble Weekly Sale is Puppygames' Ultrabundle: Revenge of the Titans (with its DLC), Titan Attacks, Ultratron and Droid Assault. Unlike the past weeklies, this one's a honest-to-god pay-what-you-want DRM-free bundle; BTA (not 6$ here, they really do mean the average) for Steam keys.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Groupees is closing the year on a high note, with their new Build a Bundle offer. Pay 0.50$ per game (Min 2 games). All games are DRM Free and have a Steam key, except when noted. Options are:

- Q.U.B.E. (Mac/Win)
- Blood of the Werewolf (Windows)
- Driftmoon (Mac/Win + Desura key)
- Gateways (Mac/Win/Linux)
- Gentlemen! (Mac/Win/Linux)
- Avernum: Escape from the Pit (Mac/Win)
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter (Windows, Currently on Greenlight, Mac and Linux versions will be released at a later date)
- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Season 1 (Windows, Already Greenlit but not yet available on Steam)
- Draw a Stickman: EPIC (Windows, NOT DRM Free)
- 9.03M (Windows)

Link

Wok

Groupees is closing the year on a high note, with their new Build a Bundle offer. Pay 0.50$ per game (Min 2 games). All games are DRM Free and have a Steam key, except when noted. Options are:

- Q.U.B.E. (Mac/Win)
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter (Windows, Currently on Greenlight, Mac and Linux versions will be released at a later date)
- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games - Season 1 (Windows, Already Greenlit but not yet available on Steam)
- 9.03M (Windows)

Link

At least, Gateways and Ethan: Meteor Hunter are good games.

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member

- Q.U.B.E. (Mac/Win)
- 9.03M (Windows)

Link

That inclusion reeks of the Beeb and/or Groupees having a Matt Smith firesale to me, for as the former said, in exactly three days from the bundle's going online:

Eleven's hour is over, the clock is striking 12.

Wok

New Indie Royale: Debut 8 Bundle.

Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Hero Siege
Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
Love+
One Way Heroics
Where Angels Cry

Every title is on Greenlight.

A GAF member is part of the team that made Murder in the Hotel Lisbon, Love+ is also made by other Gaffer and One Way Heroics is in the Top 10 of Greenlight and also has the guys responsible for the localization here on GAF.

The GAF bundle in a way.

Joe Molotov

- Q.U.B.E. (Mac/Win)
- 9.03M (Windows)

Link

We're never gonna get that bonus. Time to change the goal to 50k. Groupees, pls fix.

Wok

Simon the Sorcerer, Bridge Constructor, Farm For Your Life, Greed, Trapped Dead, Grotesque Tactics 1&2, + Bonus games: Jack Keane, Alien Shooter 1&2, Zombie Shooter, Into The Dark, Vampire Secrets.

All Headup games are DRM Free, along with Jack Keane and Vampire Secrets; Alien Shooter 1&2 and Zombie Shooter are STEAM and Into The Dark is DESURA.

http://www.playinjector.com/

Kovaelin

A little while ago, I'm certain Indie Royale had people discuss which bundles they wanted an encore for. Are we still able to show them which ones we want?

I think they started doing it with one of the first couple bundles, but haven't heard much since, and I'm not sure if we're supposed to contact them directly. There's no community forums, are there? Maybe it was just the wishlists feature.

I mainly want to bring back some of the earlier bundles, and during the summer when I was away from the computer.

Also, if anybody still has a key for their in-game items for AirMech (I know... not many people play this game, but I still like it), I would really appreciate it if they would pass it along to me in a PM. Hopefully, asking that is allowed here. They would have been in the Summer Bundle and Graduation Bundle. It's called "in-game pet" or "graduation cap".

Thank you very much for answering my questions.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
A little while ago, I'm certain Indie Royale had people discuss which bundles they wanted an encore for. Are we still able to show them which ones we want?

I think they started doing it with one of the first couple bundles, but haven't heard much since, and I'm not sure if we're supposed to contact them directly. There's no community forums, are there? Maybe it was just the wishlists feature.

I mainly want to bring back some of the earlier bundles, and during the summer when I was away from the computer.

The wishlist function on the bundle page is the only real way to provide measurable feedback. Sorry there's no b etter answer.

Lain

I don't suppose anyone here managed to grab one of those first 1000 copies of HIB X?

Some managed to grab it, reading over the Steam thread.
Some others (like me) who went to purchase while there were still more than 700 copies left but ended up concluding the payment with none left were still given a Starbound key after the humble people managed to get more for us.

Aaron

If you bought the Sigma Bundle from Indieroyale, both 3089 and Freedom Fall have steam keys. I strongly encourage people to give Freedom Fall a try. I finished it and thought it was great all the way through. It tells its story mainly through graffiti that you pass in this vertical platformer, and I thought it was really well done.

Shurayuki

Likewise, if you bought the Mighty Bundle on Indieroyale, you now got a Steam key for War of the Human Tanks.

Got it in the first Doujin Bundle from Groupees, Steam keys added there as well.

So I remembered that I had bought War of the Human Tanks in a GamersGate Indiefort Liftoff bundle over a year ago, and when I went to grab my key, I found keys for Zombie Shooter 1 & 2, Zafehouse Diaries, and Alien Shooter 1 & 2. It's like finding a 20 in the back pocket of my Steam jeans.

Haha yeah, happened to me with a few bundles, especially stuff like Humble Bundle when they add games and you forget to check.

Quixzlizx

So I remembered that I had bought War of the Human Tanks in a GamersGate Indiefort Liftoff bundle over a year ago, and when I went to grab my key, I found keys for Zombie Shooter 1 & 2, Zafehouse Diaries, and Alien Shooter 1 & 2. It's like finding a 20 in the back pocket of my Steam jeans.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
New Humble Weekly Sale is pretty great. Pay what you want for a bunch of Bohemia stuff. Standouts are ARMA II and Take On Helicopters, both are included in the pay what you want bracket.

Top Bottom