• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

theWB27

ipYg7hjYah7vt.jpg

ibkYHZ4ejurAbM.jpg

ibSPJC8CsBQJR.jpg

SpyGuy239

my god these screens are amazing. Right now I'm dreaming of how much more awesome infamous 1 would be if it had this kind of visual fidelity, electricity effects and all. (I say 1 only because I haven't hard time to play 2 etc,)

Lrrr

The only thing that could improve this awesome mode would be if we could set the camera anywhere in the environment instead of being restricted to the axis around Delsin.

i9VdhvMZkIQHR.jpg

iyNVM6tK5J5wP.jpg

iqq0Y1EpLpXgI.jpg

After going through 20 pages a while ago I thought I've seen everything. But I was wrong. Great job everyone, absolutely loving all the love sucker punch put into it. I can't even imagine how the next uncharted will look.

Seik

Banned
Got my copy today! Jumped on it the moment I came back from work.

Photo mode is quite something too, here's my first shots.

infamoussecondson_2013vdm7.jpg

infamoussecondson_2012ad8m.jpg

infamoussecondson_201ukfz6.jpg

EDIT: Damn I forgot to remove the HUD in the first one. Beginner's mistake. D:

Fetch

Neo Member
13961095469_7125973232_o.jpg

13985643715_a4682bd66c_o.jpg

14131345601_222c7984a8_o.jpg

Plenty more where that came from, but I enjoy these three the best. The first was actually retweeted by Playstation for whatever reason.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Embarrassed to ask but I am completely stuck in the burning warehouse. Couldn't follow dude through the exit door, just bouncing off of it. Sign says "open door" and seems to point left, but keeps rotating. I have followed the perimeter of the entire structure many times and can't find a way out. Tried smashing, phasing, dashing, ceilings, walls, windows and doors. Nothing.

First level fail. What am I doing wrong?

Embarrassed to ask but I am completely stuck in the burning warehouse. Couldn't follow dude through the exit door, just bouncing off of it. Sign says "open door" and seems to point left, but keeps rotating. I have followed the perimeter of the entire structure many times and can't find a way out. Tried smashing, phasing, dashing, ceilings, walls, windows and doors. Nothing.

Did you swipe the touchpad in the direction of the arrow?

Lrrr

LOL!!! You need to swipe the touch pad on your PS4 controller to open the door. Forgive me for laughing but that's good stuff.

Lrrr

I know I am dumb. If the tutorial mentioned that, I missed it.

It happens to each of us at some point. I've played so many games where the answer is painfully in front of me and I'll be stuck because I'm overthinking it. Then usually my friend will walk into the room, casually look at the screen and say what I need to do and I'm like, "Oh, yeah". LOL!

It happens to each of us at some point. I've played so many games where the answer is painfully in front of me and I'll be stuck because I'm overthinking it. Then usually my friend will walk into the room, casually look at the screen and say what I need to do and I'm like, "Oh, yeah". LOL!

One time I forgot how to drain power sources on Infamous and I was pressing every button besides the touch pad, lol.

This is probably going to be my last Infamous shot (at least for a while).

14174531843_1d8e9c432c_o.png

The last one was taken from the PS4 share button (just screencapped it with my capture card) since I was unable to get the same exact shot again.

scsa

13961095469_7125973232_o.jpg

The first was actually retweeted by Playstation for whatever reason.

The first one is indistinguishable from a real photo, brilliant shot. The level of detail this game is packing is jaw dropping, that too at the start of this gen. Hoping more RAM gets freed up, and the potential of the system is unlocked even further.

Fetch

Neo Member
The first one is indistinguishable from a real photo, brilliant shot. The level of detail this game is packing is jaw dropping, that too at the start of this gen. Hoping more RAM gets freed up, and the potential of the system is unlocked even further.

Thank you.

I'm sorry to continue posting my shots, but I can't help it. Having too much fun. The shots below are straight from my capture card. Decided to give that method a go. Love the outcome.

14183769993_786ae7f296_o.png

13977036527_431a6c4a94_o.png

And, my favorite thus far
14160361151_0ae6290a05_o.png

Lrrr

I'm sorry to continue posting my shots, but I can't help it. Having too much fun. The shots below are straight from my capture card. Decided to give that method a go. Love the outcome.

Don't apologize. That's what this thread is for. :)

Fetch

Neo Member
And, my favorite thus far
14160361151_0ae6290a05_o.png

Just letting you guys know - watch out for art thieves. The shot above was stolen and claimed by someone on tumblr, which has since been taken down per my request to tumblr. Watermarks are your friends, as annoying as it may be to add them.

In-Famous

Just letting you guys know - watch out for art thieves. The shot above was stolen and claimed by someone on tumblr, which has since been taken down per my request to tumblr. Watermarks are your friends, as annoying as it may be to add them.

Good on you on getting it removed :)

Krisprolls

Banned
Oh my god, this game looks so good. When you come from the Watch Dogs thread the difference is really striking. It looks from another gen, even compared to Ultra settings...

Top Bottom