• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Initial Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leak

What do you think of Princess Peach's redesign for Mario x Rabbids?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to say the least! Luigi's sporting his MK8 death stare in the background so he must be pissed about these Rabbids. Do the leaks say that the Rabbids are playable characters? It'd be interesting to fight against them.

Whizkid7

Not gonna lie, that looks hilarious to me. Ya'll are hating on goofy idiot bunny rabbits playing dress up. Cmon now.

2d7.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cue the first page filled with hyperbole and overused reaction images/gifs

Pretty much this....

Once the everyone settles down they should realize that it looks pretty cool and has a lot of potential.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nobody asked for this.

That said, that is not Peach. Remember--Emily said that you could control Mario, Peach, Yoshi, and Luigi, and then Rabbid versions of those characters.

It... really doesn't look that bad... have I missed something where this is somehow now a travesty?

I repeat myself from the other thread:

Don't judge the game by that tiny piece of art and wait for the full reveal. (Doesn't matter if this is real or fake.)

Honestly, what did you expect from a rabbid dressed as Peach? This was known already.

Yup, we knew they'd be dressed up like Mario characters, we knew they had sci-fi guns... I'm not seeing what's particularly crazy here. The random selfie?

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Looks fantastic. Lots of shit taste circlejerkers itt.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That's actually hilarious.

Am I supposed to be disgusted by this?

Are you guys just... not familiar with the Rabbids?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If this is their big focus at E3, I will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom