• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Initial Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leak

What do you think of Princess Peach's redesign for Mario x Rabbids?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mojw4v24hza7wdi9fb2a.gif

RG0BS1U.gif

DNAbro

Pretty much this....

Once the everyone settles down they should realize that it looks pretty cool and has a lot of potential.

That's not how it works. If I think it looks shitty, waiting a bit doesn't mean I think it looks cool. Game still has potential of course but Rabbids are ugly ugly and incredibly unaesthetically pleasing.

udivision

Yup, we knew they'd be dressed up like Mario characters, we knew they had sci-fi guns... I'm not seeing what's particularly crazy here. The random selfie?

It's the transition from debating "some rumor thing that might exist" to "omg, this actually exists and I'm looking at it."

Works in a positive way to for that matter. "Zelda Wii U is a game that will exist eventually" to "omg BoTW".

Nobody asked for this.

That said, that is not Peach. Remember--Emily said that you could control Mario, Peach, Yoshi, and Luigi, and then Rabbid versions of those characters.

Nobody doesn't ask for a lot of games it doesn't mean it's bad....like seriously get over it. It's one picture. You didn't see any gameplay and it looks good.

Ogodei

Of course it needs to be taken in context. It's obviously meant to be disturbing to a certain degree, like the Rabbids invaded the Mushroom Kingdom and are stealing people's identities, much to their chagrin.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its not too late to kill this and pretend it never happened.

Do the right thing Nintendo.

fernoca

Huh! That looks better than expected and seems to have the traditional Mario style too. Kinda expected a different style like the one from the Mario & Luigi games.

woopWOOP

It's Rabbids so I actually expected worse, this is okay

Still in if the gameplay is great (and the game's sense of humour isn't godawful)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That's not how it works. If I think it looks shitty, waiting a bit doesn't mean I think it looks cool. Game still has potential of course but Rabbids are ugly ugly and incredibly unaesthetically pleasing.

You arent supposed to marry them....they are just minions.

"incredibly unaesthetically"

Come on ...lol.

aBarreras

they are just fucking white blobs with ears?! what is so "incredibly unaesathathically pleasiing"

holy fucking shit the hyperbole

pixelation

And just like that all of the good will that Nintendo had been harvesting post-Switch launch has evaporated into nothingness... not quite but DAAAANG if it isn't ugly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom