• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Initial Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leak

What do you think of Princess Peach's redesign for Mario x Rabbids?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Aaron_

Eagerly waiting for Rule 34.

122.png

Can someone post the image from another source? For some reason I can't see it in the OP and the twitter link says it's been taken down.

Joeku

Looks exactly like I expected it to look, which is to say, digital ipecac.

And I don't even have anything against Rabbids in general.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Under closer inspection I think I'm more bothered by that NSMB-ass aesthetic than that Rabbid-ass Rabbid. Odyssey was making me think that was just gonna be a Wii U thing.

NSMB art is the standard generic Mario look. Everything else will be crazy...so its good that they keep at least the Mario stuff how people are used to ...lol.

VDenter

Banned
Oh i was thinking that the dark age of Nintendo games was over. Maybe it is but i honestly doubt this will be good. The world needs a good Mario RPG game not another terrible one. We have not had a good one since 2002 maybe 2009 if you are really generous.

Bamboo 竹;237810477 said:
GAF hates it so it will do fine.

Yeah my thoughts exactly...

Oh man...I'm not sure what to say. Probably not something I'm going to buy.

Still willing to give it a chance, but this does not bode well.

... you have no idea how it's going to play... this is a game, not a poster, lets wait for gameplay before we decide whether or not we want to buy it.

Yeesh with the overreactions here.

I'm not sure what you guys expected, but this isn't far from what I expected. It was pretty clearly going to be exaggerated rabbids acting like parodies of the characters. It wasn't going to be a Mario Rabbid acting exactly like Mario with Mario right next to him. What would be the point?

Effect

Damn Rabbids! Ugh. Like the Minions they're both super annoying yet at the same time really interesting and funny at times to watch. I still don't know how I feel about this game possibly really being a thing. The trailer for this has to be the trailer to end all trailers even then I'm not sure how I'll react.

I've never needed to see a game in action more then I needed to with this game if it really does exist.

Nibel

Let's see that the gameplay looks like first before claiming that it will even sell.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the target audience for a Rabbids game cares for gameplay, resolution (docked) and which anti-aliasing solution is being used

Auctopus

ahahahahahahah

Nintendo-GAF about to take the biggest L in history

If Nintendo are involved, it'll probably be pretty good

Charamiwa

Banned
If it's made by Ubi Montpellier then I'll keep an open mind and believe in them. If it's outsourced to a unkown studio or something then I don't have much hope. But if Nintendo is supervising I can't see it being that big of a disaster.

The poll mocks a possible Rabbid Daisy but I gotta say, being a rabbid would be more dignified than what Deviantart / Tumblr usually does to her.

Zerojul

This looks exactly like what I thought a rabbid dressed as Peach in a mario-esque universe would look like. Nothing to be surprised about once you've accepted the concept is real and the game will be an actual thing.
I like it.

So if this thread is anything to go by, the full reveal of this game will be delicious. If the game sells well it'll be even better. If the game sells more than XYZ game that Gaf values highly the meltdowns will be nuclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom