• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

So does it make the mission easier if more people are attacking or what?

For the boss fights, you can have your guildmates give you powerups during the fight.

Also if there are 10/25/50 Guild members online at the same time, then you get Guild Perks which I have no idea what they are but they're a thing.

Razmos

Oh boy, The Flash with the vampire modifier. He heals after every hit. Every hit. he was pretty much fully healing himself with that combo with the quick punches that you can't see

does he $40 ultimate pack include everything like darksied and braniac?

Brainiac is unlocked by completing the Story mode (or paying if your time is REALLY valuable)

Darkseid was a pre-order only character. He's not part of the ultimate edition, you have to pay 6$ separately for him.

Ultimate edition gets you the Gods and Demons Shaders. Power Girl, Reverse Flash and John Stewart Premium Skins. And 9 DLC characters as they come out.

Garlador

I am ashamed to say that I spent 40 minutes in Versus battle (timer set to 300, rounds set to 1) to get Vixen/Cheetah up to level 20 to tackle those and get her decked out in Epic gear...and I may have done the same for Braniac previously.

No shame. I've done it multiple times now.

I am ashamed to say that I spent 40 minutes in Versus battle (timer set to 300, rounds set to 1) to get Vixen/Cheetah up to level 20 to tackle those and get her decked out in Epic gear...and I may have done the same for Braniac previously.

I'll do the same thing for characters that I have that need a few levels to use epic gear that I have for them or to finish off character that are in the teens already. Haven't taken one from 1 to 20 using that method as I get too bored.

Xeteh

I did that last night. No shame, though. I want to learn to play Cheetah eventually but I wasn't going to pass up 5 pieces of epic gear.

Marvel

could never
zy1uoc1l

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I want to know if Chamber escaped AI purgatory

After Superman utterly annihilated Black Adam without losing even half of his first lifebar, I said fuck it and quit out.

I'm going to run it again though. Cleared out my inventory so I can nerf Superman once I've had enough.

I assume multiverse is the same for everyone? If so, there's one up for the next 2 hours that gives 2 platinum mother boxes for beating level 20 Vixen.

Memory

I just set up an AI Harley and let her loose on Endless. I feel embarrassed at how bad I am watching the AI play her

Don't expect to get any loot or boxes, you'll only get exp because your AI will never lose and you get nothing if you quit.

Garlador

So what is this 300 second versus thing?
Using a second controller you can end a round in Versus in a few seconds, and you get bonus experience based on how much time is left. So having 300 seconds and winning with 295 left on the clock gives you a lot of experience (in addition to the "perfect" bonus). It's totally cheesing it, but it's an effective way to get quick levels so you can tackle some Multiverse events.

I just set up an AI Harley and let her loose on Endless. I feel embarrassed at how bad I am watching the AI play her
Lol. You're not alone. I was watching the AI just go to town on opponents playing as Vixen and she's so fun to watch, and then I try and replicate her and I'm just butterfingers.

Asked a few pages ago, but anyone got any Scarecrow advice?

Mainly need to know how to use his Power properly when it's fully charged, assuming it's there to set stuff up but can't figure out when's best to use it.

Also general advice is welcome.

Also, about meter use, should I be burning it on attacks, or saving it for supers? Obviously supers are riskier to pull off if they whiff, so I've mostly been using them to empower his Scorpion-like "Get over here!" ability because the vomit follow up does a seemingly huge amount of damage for what it is.

Altairre

I assume multiverse is the same for everyone? If so, there's one up for the next 2 hours that gives 2 platinum mother boxes for beating level 20 Vixen.

That boss is a bunch of garbage. Almost had her and then she got me with her low - overhead starter for my last 30%.

Xeteh

Asked a few pages ago, but anyone got any Scarecrow advice?

Mainly need to know how to use his Power properly when it's fully charged, assuming it's there to set stuff up but can't figure out when's best to use it.

Also general advice is welcome.

Also, about meter use, should I be burning it on attacks, or saving it for supers? Obviously supers are riskier to pull off if they whiff, so I've mostly been using them to empower his Scorpion-like "Get over here!" ability because the vomit follow up does a seemingly huge amount of damage for what it is.

I'm no Scarecrow expert but I do like playing him, but I've seen several people mention that his super isn't worth it. It does about the same damage you can do with 1 bar in a combo.

And a combo video I've made use of: Link

Thanks dude. I understood the gist of about half of those videos since I know nothing about hardcore fighting games, but that was still really helpful.

I'm no Scarecrow expert but I do like playing him, but I've seen several people mention that his super isn't worth it. It does about the same damage you can do with 1 bar in a combo.

And a combo video I've made use of: Link

Figured as much. I guess the supers are good for people who have trouble with fighting games? I vaguely remember reading something relating to their introduction in fighting games being for that purpose, unless I'm imagining it.

Thanks dude. I understood the gist of about half of those videos since I know nothing about hardcore fighting games, but that was still really helpful.

Figured as much. I guess the supers are good for people who have trouble with fighting games? I vaguely remember reading something relating to their introduction in fighting games being for that purpose, unless I'm imagining it.

No worries. I find video like those more rewarding for players instead of just combo videos as you don't really learn much about the character and the game just following on screen prompts instead of when to use them, why, and where.

Mbrill82

Do I just post my name here so people know I'm joining the guild? It's fenix1989uk on PSN anyway.

Putting this here for visibility:

ID: FJJZN

GAFs House of Ls 7

Just send a guild application to the ID: FJJZN and mention GAF in the messsage.

Also I'm happy to announce that GAF 7 more than doubled it's membership overnight! I'll keep approving applications throughout the day.

Putting this here for visibility:

ID: FJJZN

GAFs House of Ls 7

Just send a guild application to the ID: FJJZN and mention GAF in the messsage.

Also I'm happy to announce that GAF 7 more than doubled it's membership overnight! I'll keep approving applications throughout the day.

Oooh. Gonna apply for that as soon as I get home. Need to get on this guild business. Are they global or regional?

Oooh. Gonna apply for that as soon as I get home. Need to get on this guild business. Are they global or regional?

They're global. They're pretty much just groups of people that join a group and do multiverse towers that are available to everyone in that group. They all make progress in that multiverse as a group.

And even if someone puts in next to no time, they'll still get BUTTLOADS of mother boxes simply if the other people just regularly play the game.

There's literally 0 reason to NOT join a guild.

f@luS

More than a member.
This easy level method using versus is very nice
1 round - ennemy level 1 (deactivate same level ) -
Back + high attack => front +'high attack. Repeat 2/3 times depending of difference of level

Usually i finish the fight within 5-6 sec. 5-8 fights to level up. I went from level 6 aqua man to 20 in 15" maximum

For the fun I started injustice 1. You don't réalise how badly a game has aged until you see the next one. Oh god. Horrible

Compbros

What does "plus on block" mean?

Let's say you have finished your special move that's +2 on block and you and your opponent both have a 7 frame move and you do it at the same time. You would get the hit instead of trading because you were currently plus.

It's math, 7 frames - what you were plus on block = how many frames your move actually is. In my example your 7 frame move can only be traded or beaten by a 5 frame move or better (there are no 5 frame moves in the game so your opponent has to block or maybe backdash). The reverse is negative on block so it'd be the 7 frames + what you were negative (let's use -2 to make it clean) = how many frames your move actually is. So your 7 frame becomes a 9 frame so it gets traded with any 9 frame move your opponent has and beaten by any 8 frame or lower move your opponent has.

Top Bottom