• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Marvel

could never
Is Bane any decent considering all the zoning etc?
You can armor through projectiles with venom activated, I don't know if it would work with multiple hitting ones like Fate's EX one tho. Not used him long enough.

It... can be rough but it is possible if you play it cool and calm.

Spinky

The gear bias has done eff all for me, don't get excited.

I also have everything for Robin except the staff, but since I don't play with gear on anyway it doesn't matter.

Voror

Feels bad when my AI guys look like they can play the game better than me.

I pretty much accept that I generally can't play fighting games for shit. Just never been good at inputs for special moves and cancels even with the tutorials. It is nice seeing them pull out moves and strategies as it does give me ideas for stuff to try.

Question about gear. At what point should I just start getting rid of all Common gear? Keep it early on or has everyone just been trashing it from the start?

And does that whole 300s trick require a second controller to do? It sounds nice to avoid the grind too much, but I've only got one currently.

Sephzilla

My Green Lantern AI pisses me off. I have a solid 15 hit GL combo I use that does pretty respectable damage and he never goes for it!

Gurish

Anyone tried the mobile version? I was surprised by the visuals that my phone was able to produce, it felt like PS3 level visuals, obviously there is an obvious generational gap compared to the PS4 version but it is still a very nice achievement to see PS3 level visuals on my phone.

Gameplay is shit though, I prefer to play a dated fighting game on the SNES than to play a visually modern game on my mobile, deleted it after 30 min it's just not fun at all.

Marvel

could never
Two abilities in one bronze box

ngr3lvb9

Mattenth

Question from a total noob: do I need a fighting stick controller to enjoy this game? Or can I play with just a regular gamepad?

notworksafe

Question from a total noob: do I need a fighting stick controller to enjoy this game? Or can I play with just a regular gamepad?

i use a stick on most other fighters and i actually prefer controller for this game. i say try controller first and see you it feels to you on that.

I caved and bought a ps4 pro for this game because I like the idea of dressing up DC characters. I dunno.

Did I make the right choice?

Also, is Superman any good in this? Also also, can you get him to look the way he does on the box art?
also also also can I still get Darkseid if I didn't pre-order? If not that's kinda lame.

nOoblet16

Lol Supergirl's teleport back punch is so much cheese. It's very quick and she can even lead it to combo.

In a game with no dedicated block button it's quite difficult to avoid something like that.

I caved and bought a ps4 pro for this game because I like the idea of dressing up DC characters. I dunno.

Did I make the right choice?

Also, is Superman any good in this? Also also, can you get him to look the way he does on the box art?

This is in fact superhero dress up, the game.

You made the right choice.

I hear Supes isn't as powerful as he was in the first Injustice.

Lol Supergirl's teleport back punch is so much cheese. It's very quick and she can even lead it to combo.

In a game with no dedicated block button it's quite difficult to avoid something like that.

I dunno, I main Supergirl and people seem to be ready for it. Whole lotta ducking going on.

Pretty stoked to watch Combo Breaker this weekend - I think it'll be our first real glimpse at the secret tech/which characters and strategies have been flying under the radar so far. Hoping to see some high level Captain Cold, Swamp Thing and Gorilla Grodd matches.

Carm

Finally got all characters to max level, can start doing guild multiverse and watching my AI do SP multiverse events again. Used Versus to level, no shame.

AI fighters still work after patch, don't see any differences with anything at the moment. Swamp Thing tearing up the SW multiverse event atm.

Gonna have to start burning credits (1.6mil) soon.

patchday

wtf why they upload an update on my lunch break?! I wonder what they are patching...

Trying to remote play and let the AI grind some levels and loot.

Looking forward to some pvp this weekend

Drewfonse

Been having a lot of fun with Harley, and that Story mode is really fantastic. Loving it so far. Beautiful on the Pro and not too intimidating for newcomers.

Can someone remind me how to initiate a clash with PS4 controls. Thanks.

Been having a lot of fun with Harley, and that Story mode is really fantastic. Loving it so far. Beautiful on the Pro and not too intimidating for newcomers.

While on the second half of your life bar (when your health bar is fully red instead of the grey at the start), press forward+R2 when getting hit by your opponent.

Marvel

could never

Hold R2 and press forward upon reaching your final lifebar (red) :)

Damn it luce lol

Compbros

Superman isn't top tier, I'd say the lower of high tier. They nerfed every aspect of him but he's still one of the most well rounded character in the game.

Drewfonse

While on the second half of your life bar (when your health bar is fully red instead of the grey at the start), press forward+R2 when getting hit by your opponent.

Hold R2 and press forward upon reaching your final lifebar (red) :)

Damn it luce lol

^ f+mb (Forward + Meter Burn) when you on second health bar

edit: tree'd by Marvel

Appreciate it!

Any space in the most recent guild?

Top Bottom