• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I noticed an alt input mode with diagonals. I may go ahead and do that since I'm playing single player and won't be able to use stick for a while.

Supergirl multiverse is back for the next 5 hours 45 minutes.
Miiight be able to get home in time to do that. What level does it require?

Yeah I faced a few rad looking ones, tempted to try him on looks alone.

Crap looking super tho

Well you do get whatever your scarecrow looks like blown up to giant proportions making him either look that much more gruesome or hilariously goofy depending on getup. Worth it!

Super start up is ehhhh but I do like the touch of slamming the opponent in a named grave.

benzopil

I noticed an alt input mode with diagonals. I may go ahead and do that since I'm playing single player and won't be able to use stick for a while.

20 for 1 guaranteed epic item.

You also need to finish all three stages as Superman to get 2 gold boxes IIRC.

bubumiao

Yeah I faced a few rad looking ones, tempted to try him on looks alone.

Crap looking super tho
What!? It's awesome!

I was trying to explain the motions, as best I could, as to how this game works to my friend who doesn't really play fighting games and I told him that it'd be better if he just got used to the NRS input method rather than using the alternate method (better in the long run for his execution).

Xeteh

Fuck Robín and his fucking freaking dash.
Also, dear Lord, Scarecrow has some pretty sick outfits. I've seen a few that were really Bloodborne-ish

I love the way my scarecrow looks.

DA3L8mFU0AAIq0P.jpg

Marvel

could never
Lacks an oomph but that's just me, saw that coming a mile off with a big version of him again. I was hoping they would go all out and pull some serious mindshit like in arkham knight, make you see different stuff or something. Would have love to have seen Robin curled up on the floor drooling and crying.

Lol

Compbros

Thanks for the kind words everyone. To answer a couple questions.

Top 48 is at 8 pm ct, that's the next time I play. My twitter is compbros. I play whiteboi who plays Black Adam, I just beat what I consider to be the best black adam so who knows, I may just win that.

Compbros

I know people rave about fight sticks, but are they really that much better than controllers? Like, what are the advantages of them? Kind of want to get into fighting games more (though it's a bit late in my life, I'm like 26, all downhill from here) and am thinking about making the investment.

I started 5 years ago and I was 24. I've made top 16 before and beaten top players. It's literally never too late unless there's legitimate health issues that come from age like hands shaking.

Ugh, double post

That diamond box multiverse event was like christmas.

I'm assuming there's events for every character? I see deadshot and harley, saw cheetah in the past. Wish there was an API or something that tracked these.

Any good atrocitus combo videos? Starting to expand beyond Black Adam (whom I still like a lot).

Hex

Banned
So let's address the hanging thing (considering how other games are treated anyway)...
I am gathering coins and gems and shit, how do I get the most bang .

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I'm assuming there's events for every character? I see deadshot and harley, saw cheetah in the past. Wish there was an API or something that tracked these.

Yes I think the idea is every character will have an event to get epics just for them. They stated in the past there are specific epics that can only come from a character's multiverse event.

Just opened a mother box and I got an epic lvl 20 head with some sick ass stats for Harley (my main and only character lvl 20). "Inventory full" and bam, item lost. Fucking hell. Sold a few shitty pieces hoping for the missing item to return but nope. So be careful fellas.

Marvel

could never
Just opened a mother box and I got an epic lvl 20 head with some sick ass stats for Harley (my main and only character lvl 20). "Inventory full" and bam, item lost. Fucking hell. Sold a few shitty pieces hoping for the missing item to return but nope. So be careful fellas.
Good to know, ty.

Sorry for your gear loss dawg.

sinkfla87

Missing all these events smh

We're going to be watching, rooting you on. I'm 30 now but seriously want to get better and compete eventually, hopefully soon. That said since you're 29, you're my inspiration for getting better lol. Maybe I can still improve...

tim1138

Is the Poison Ivy move where she runs up the opponents chest, straddles their head, and beats the crap out of them an Ability? I went through her default moves and could not find it.

Sooo my character glitched or something and is now lvl 20 when I know for a fact Catwoman was lvl 18 when I went to bed. I also didn't get the extra loadout when hitting lvl 20 and aren't you able to automatically lvl up another character to 20 when hitting 20? I can't do it. Anyone else have this happen?

Ryce

Is the Poison Ivy move where she runs up the opponents chest, straddles their head, and beats the crap out of them an Ability? I went through her default moves and could not find it.
Are you talking about her "Thistle Hurt" combo string?

Hasney

So let's address the hanging thing (considering how other games are treated anyway)...
I am gathering coins and gems and shit, how do I get the most bang .

Source crystals are just for cosmetics and levelling characters to 20, so use how you see fit
Credits are for boxes, not going to bother until everyone is level 20
Regen tokens are for rerolling gear at your current level. Don't use them until that character is level 20 and only use it on epics.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Them stats tho

Yeah, they aren't great but thankfully I'm sitting on about 100 regen tokens thanks to the constant stream of Firestorm and Swamp Thing gear I keep selling.

On the flip side, I'm quite satisfied with my Superbot's current appearance. I only have 1 shader left to unlock.

5MikXQu.png
kq4gx6u.png

Siege.exe

Need advice from any Black Canary players, I keep missing the grab part of new wings when I lead into it from game changer. Do I need to wait a tiny bit before attempting the grab? Game changer into no turning back is decent on its own, but new wings can get you out of the corner in a pinch and the extra damage is nice.

30 minutes of scrubness later: Getting to come out way more frequently, but it could still be more consistent.

Altairre

Playing multiple characters fucks with my brain. Going from Supergirl to Wonder Woman trying to b12 and wondering why nothing is coming out. Overall I'm getting better with WW though even if her combo starters aren't all that great. Shield toss has a really satisfying sound.

I'm gonna guess that the extra abilities you can unlock for characters don't apply under competitive and ranked rules?
Because it'll be a shame if I can't fling crows in people's faces in standard online.

bubumiao

What is the fastest way to level?
Multiverse? Single? Multi?
Fastest is 2p versus with a second controller with matches set to 300 seconds and a single round. I like AI battle simulator using 4X speed to make it faster though. I haven't tried the 2p versus method.

Anyone else also having an issue where characters are shown as having multiple of the same equipment types equipped at once?

Trying to clear out some of Supergirl's inventory but it's showing her as having three sets of boots equipped at once, and I can't sell any of them.

Really hope my save file isn't fucked.

Top Bottom