• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hex

Banned
Just watching Max play the character and he is not having a good time. Basically his normals and specials don't do jack for damage.

He has some fantastic combos, he shines with burning meter.
He plays to me alot like Ibuki in Street Fighter V but with weird inputs.
You will win no battles trying to zone with him.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just picked this up. Thinking of using Supergirl as I enjoyed her when playing my friend's copy. Any tips and tricks for her?

EDIT: Also is there a new guild on PS4? OP says House of Ls 7 is full.

I have no love for Krytonians. Take your game, ps4 and garbage character and put it in the nearest trash can. XD

How long does the story take to beat?
I've still not played it yet, as I've been waiting to get some free time to burn through it in one day.

Question: is Red Hood only playable (from today to the 20th) for those who preorderer the Deluxe and Ultimate Edition? I have the regular one and my plan is to buy certain DLC characters. I've read that somewhere.

patchday

well you can play with him in the demo multiverse in the meantime

I've played with him a little. Was thinking he would use his guns more but apparently some of them are locked behind this random ability system ;(

can't you try him out in the multiverse? i can and i cant download him yet. or do you want to try him out in practice mode?

Had a go with him in the Multiverse, but I want to get him to level 20 asap!

I have the ultimate deluxe edition (paid almost $160 AUD) and want him now now now!

patchday

I would get ultimate edition no problem if I knew it was 9 DC characters. But at least 2 appear to be MK

I dont really want to pay for Raiden.

V3rt1go

Only way I could play with him was to choose he's multiverse event, select random Fighter and the voice says "Swamp Thing" but you play has Red Hood.

Or you ubuy the ultimate pack for 40$ and get him today.
Its a good deal if you want all the 9 dlc characters.
The thing is...I'm not interested in all 9 DLC. From the first pack I only want Red Hood and maybe Starfire. Sub-Zero can go fuck himself. So maybe from those 9 characters I'll only want 5-6 luckily.

JAXXX

GET READY...
injustice-2-dlc.gif

NRS has announced a special live stream.

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/874370461177712640

logo_warner.png

Today at 4:10PM PDT - 6:10PM CDT - 7:10PM EST

http://live.wbgames.com/

sinkfla87

Been playing around with RH on Xbox. He seems so... Simple? However I've already managed to find some DIRTY stuff with him. He's going to be a pain in the ass fighting against. I think his corner pressure is going to be one of the best in the game.

Corner:

1,1,2 (or whatever you else you can get in, preferably a knock down) drop a mine.
Either MB F3 for an armored overhead launcher, wait and parry their wake up, or time a B2 (low kick) after either mine is blocked (two low attacks) or after it juggles to follow up with D1 into combo.

Strider

Been playing with FireStorm and managed to win 15 of my last 16 ranked games... FeelsGoodMan.

Gonna be using RedHood for the foreseeable future tho... Will get straight to playing him next time I log on.

Gradly

I was able to download and customize Red Hood but no way to choose him from the select menu. But on multiverse, I was able to play as him if he was the only one to pick, he's not available but if you choose the Random (?) slot, he will be chosen automatically

Fury451

Banned
I was able to download and customize Red Hood but no way to choose him from the select menu. But on multiverse, I was able to play as him if he was the only one to pick, he's not available but if you choose the Random (?) slot, he will be chosen automatically
Tried this a few minutes ago- mine always says "swamp thing", but Red Hood is the one playable lol

Been trying Red Hood in the Multiverse event and he seems quite fun. His combos are really cool, has a wide range of attacks and he is fast. Its like a hybrid between Batman and Harley.

Razmos

Jesus what a messy DLC release. I saw people saying he was out about 11 hours ago and STILL people are having trouble using him. I was expecting the issues to be fixed by the time I got home but nothing

Skatterd

I had to download him manually but works fine now.
His shader choices are kinda lame. Wish there were more that changed his helmet oclor.

Jesus what a messy DLC release. I saw people saying he was out about 11 hours ago and STILL people are having trouble using him. I was expecting the issues to be fixed by the time I got home but nothing

Yeah my game was going in between saying he is available right now for fighter pack 1 and download him to asking me to purchase him even though I have ultimate edition. I couldn't get it to work either way. Every time I restarted my game this morning it was a different thing.

Top Bottom