• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Marvel

could never
I wonder if you get the Atlantis transition with Manta if it'll be Aqua Dork or Ocean master for the attack...

Ryce

Based on this:
For gamers at SDCC, the DC booth will host a tournament for Injustice 2, the bestselling and critically acclaimed new game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, NetherRealm Studios and DC. Tournament on stage action will take place Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6 p.m.
I'm guessing (and hoping) that Starfire's trailer will be revealed on-stage Thursday and the Fighter Pack 2 teaser will be shown Saturday.

vg260

Based on this:

I'm guessing (and hoping) that Starfire's trailer will be revealed on-stage Thursday and the Fighter Pack 2 teaser will be shown Saturday.

All 9 were supposed to come out this year, right?

I'd love both her and Pack two starting in August.

delSai

When was Kombat Pack 2 announced? After all characters of Pack 1 released? I really want to know if we are getting more than the 9 already announced.

Ryce

When was Kombat Pack 2 announced? After all characters of Pack 1 released? I really want to know if we are getting more than the 9 already announced.
MKX came out April 2015, KP1 characters were released throughout the summer, and KP2 was announced January 2016.

Fury451

Banned
Is there a date on the next character drop? Sub-Zero fell out of the blue for me because I wasn't paying attention to the release schedule.

Also I have to begrudgingly admit he's pretty fun to play, and thankfully less of a gamebreaker than Scorpion in the first game.

I'm really looking forward to Manta and Starfire, loved Hood and Zero.

Ryce

I think it's possible that Starfire will be released as a surprise on the 25th, explaining why NRS would be so quick to advertise Black Manta and Character Pack 2.

MKX DLC characters were spaced a month apart with the exception of Tremor, who released only two weeks after Predator. He was the last character in Kombat Pack 1. Starfire occupies a similar position here.

4/7 - Mortal Kombat X release date
5/5 - Jason (1 month later)
6/2 - Tanya (1 month later)
7/7 - Predator (1 month later)
7/21 - Tremor (only 2 weeks later; last character in Kombat Pack 1)

5/16 - Injustice 2 release date
6/13 - Red Hood (1 month later)
7/11 - Sub-Zero (1 month later)
7/25 - Starfire (only 2 weeks later; last character in Character Pack 1)

Fury451

Banned
That would make sense if. I don't see the need for them to stagger 1 month a piece for her if they've been developing the first pack since going gold, and the second I imagine has been well underway.

For some reason I thought Manta was part of the first too, probably because of the MKX setup

ev0

Hey Injustice-GAF,

Just started playing this and having a blast. A question: whats the best use of credits? I have about 330,000 of them.

Through dumb luck I already got the Cat Call ability from a random drop after only playing for like 6 hours.

I was planning on spamming Bronze boxes until that happens. Also, I was playing offline so I still have all the original pricing on boxes.

But I was planning on going online soon... thanks!

bubumiao

Before downloading the first big update I had around 2 million and spent all of it on bronze (this was when they were 1K per bronze mother box). I got a bunch of abilities and shaders, but then when I went online and updated I lost some (not all - I wasn't keeping track) of them. So you may end up getting screwed either way and you might end up wasting your time opening one after another (and then lose some of the shit you got!). So I'd recommend just updating so you know you won't lose what you get.

Ashtar

It'd be really great if there was an offline party mode with different modifiers for group gathering when you're not being serious

Ashtar

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh so this is real??? not the added figures ,LOL
Where's this from? And who's the tiny guy in top right and the girl on bottom left?

Is there a good way to earn the credits for shaders? I wanna boy the vixen skin because I hate how cheetah looks
Edit: whoops double post so caught up in the excitement

bubumiao

Where's this from? And who's the tiny guy in top right and the girl on bottom left?

Is there a good way to earn the credits for shaders? I wanna boy the vixen skin because I hate how cheetah looks
Tiny guy is Atom. The woman is Enchantress. Each profile level will give you 200 source crystals.
I love me some Black Canary mirrors I just found out. Also people are referring to me as "Gaf's pro" when I play ranked lol.
;)

Ravelle

Bottom left is Enchantress, Tiny dude is Atom. Demon looking dude is Etrigan the Demon, he's also in the injustice comic.

I agree with you on Cheetah though, not a big fan. Would love to have the WW Cheeta.
5354392-cheetah702.jpg

Ashtar

Thanks guys enchantress looks different or maybe I'm just thinking of the marvel version, is atom different from the guy on arrow or the major atom with the nuclear fusion or is he the scientist guy from justice league unlimited?
I know etrigan from batman and justice league

vg260

Thanks guys enchantress looks different or maybe I'm just thinking of the marvel version, is atom different from the guy on arrow or the major atom with the nuclear fusion or is he the scientist guy from justice league unlimited?
I know etrigan from batman and justice league

Fwiw, those are just fan mock-ups based on speculation. Only the first 3-character DLC pack has been officially announced.

Nev

Banned
I automatically quit the match the very moment some no-life loser picks Deadshot / Supergirl / Darkseid.

Soon I'll do the same with Batman. Annoying overtooled fanboy-developer-armored prick.

I'll take the loss thanks.

Ravelle

Any Ivy players here? I want to try her out and every time I play against her she's like some damn plant ninja wrecking my shop but when I play her, can't get a decent combo off.

70% winrate with tier D Wonder Woman but sure.

Sounds like you're a Supergirl player.

Wonder Woman (mostly), Black Canary and Sub-Zero is what I play but good guess though!

And the reason I singled out Supergirl is because that choice proves you're not good. No one is saying Supergirl is good right now, let alone great. Her damage output is abysmal compared to other characters and her rushdown can be dealt with unlike other characters which have way more oppressive and dangerous options.

Deadshot and Darkseid are definitely annoying to play against and I can't blame you for not wanting to have put up with that but Supergirl? Really?

Abilities should have been rewarded by earning character achievements. But no let's give them all a super low drop rate and then nerf the drop rate into the dirt so people play longer.

vg260

I automatically quit the match the very moment some no-life loser picks Deadshot / Supergirl / Darkseid.

Soon I'll do the same with Batman. Annoying overtooled fanboy-developer-armored prick.

This sort of attitude is by far the worst kind in fighting games.

patchday

As a Batman/HarleyQuinn player I must say you shouldn't just quit asap when you see us. A lot of beginners go to Batman because his combo-chains are pretty easy to do and link up. You can farm a lot of Batmans for easy wins.

If you want I'd be happy to meet up with you online sometime. I am in Central time zone. I can probably play sometime during the week. I'll run you through some sets if you'd like.

I feel you on that Supergirl but I think we just both need to learn to block better lol. Blocking totally negates the teleport punch. Granted, she can meter burn for an overhead and get a decent combo off of that. I've been learning to play Supergirl so expecting to do better when I face her. * Note I think if you stand and block it will block her MB Teleport and you can punish

* No advice for Darkseid I usually beat those (Even when I used to main WW). I just try to expect the teleports

Lastly, if you can't beat'em then join'em. At least play your 'nemesis' until you learn their basic moveset and maybe their 'safest' combo string (whjat I mean is their most effective/popular chain that starts with 6 frames)

vg260

As a Batman/HarleyQuinn player I must say you shouldn't just quit asap when you see us. A lot of beginners go to Batman because his combo-chains are pretty easy to do and link up. You can farm a lot of Batmans for easy wins.

If you want I'd be happy to meet up with you online sometime. I am in Central time zone. I can probably play sometime during the week. I'll run you through some sets if you'd like.

I feel you on that Supergirl but I think we just both need to learn to block better lol. Blocking totally negates the teleport punch. Granted, she can meter burn for an overhead and get a decent combo off of that. I've been learning to play Supergirl so expecting to do better when I face her

Lastly, if you can't beat'em then join'em. At least play your 'nemesis' until you learn their basic moveset and maybe their 'safest' combo string

You're being way more diplomatic than I would be.

When I see someone bragging about rage-quitting and calling people childish insults like "no-life loser" because of character choice, I'd say quit the game if you can't handle it reasonably. I'd wager the poster has sent a fair share of post-match insult messages, although I probably shouldn't assume to be fair. Regardless, that's the kind of person I don't want to run into online and would rather they drop the game.

Keym

Oh, we're raging against characters? Great!

Has anyone tried fighting a competent Firestorm? Because giving him instant low specials that can hit anywhere on the fucking screen is some stupid bullshit.

delSai

Are the Injustice 2 servers down for anyone else?
Yea. Cant go into the Guildmenu, maybe they posted about it on Twitter or Starfire advertisement will show up in the main menu soon.
Wait, what's wrong with Supergirl? I've been playing her and rarely use the teleport punch, which you can duck under.
Some dont know how to deal with it and get hit over and over again perhaps? Ya just gotta learn how to block it. Just like Scorpions teleport. It's not really a problem.

Top Bottom