• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

vg260

You seem to get a shader by beating the 5-fight ladder in multiverse that gives the character ending.

Unfortunately, the one for Brainiac I wanted that is marked as "not available" in the gear menu was not the one awarded, so I'm not sure what that means.

fernoca

Maybe to make it clearer that it's a flashback? There were still some confused posters in this thread however, so you're probably right that it was a small oversight.
Yeah. They did something similar in MKX. Basically is to remind people is a flashback from an event during the first game, more than been accurate.

CryptiK

Well looks like I was right in that roster thread about premium shaders. Thats it. Maybe more will come down the line but damn its disappointing. Superman doesnt really need any since ultraman would work by just changing the chest piece. But Batman could have had Owlman or Catman.

Oh btw it turns out you can make Nightwing out of Gear for Ribin and unlocking his ability so thats pretty cool.

Anybody playing as Catwoman? If so would there be any tricks to landing her f1 dd31, b3, uf2, f2df31, b2, bf2(mb), b12, 4 bnb?

I'm finding going from the air attack into the sting off of the wall bounce to be really tricky.

Slaythe

I don't know that the content was cut per se, but I do think it's likely there are some shaders that we saw in the Beta, among others, that are going to be earnable rewards later.

I don't think the Beta was a great indication of the availability of gear in the retail game. I mean we were earning gear every match.

Out of all I've seen, outside of chest logos, Superman has only one gear set he didn't have from the beta, while he's missing several, including the blue shader.

So heh.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Catwoman, Scarecrow, Darkseid, Quinn

In the right hands I've seen them destroy basically anybody else. Black Canary can be very good too depending, and Flash.

Darkseid is fun but he's lacking in attack speed, footsies, and has a ton of string gaps. All that stuff adds up when you realize his zoning isn't actually that great when compared to other zoners like Deadshot or Dr.fate.

Razmos

Harley is just as good as I remember her from the original, only better!

Also getting the hang of Poison Ivy, who I managed to get some good gear for early

wamberz1

Trying Stuff with Wonder Woman, I didn't play her a ton in injustice 1 so my memory is a bit foggy but it seems they changed her like crazy?

Marvel

could never
Faced a Deadshot earlier,

DS: Any last words?

Darkseid: Shoot yourself and save me the trouble

2adcxhzf

I won too, lol.

Under the Multiplayer menu, look for AI Battle Simulator. You can also select AI Loadouts in Multiverse mode, from the Loadout menu.
Excellent.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is there something to hit during clash to wager nothing? Instead of letting the timer go down which makes it obvious you aren't doing anything.

I see you have one of those square frames for his face. ;) Hopefully you see some more variety at higher levels.

I'm a Superman main and pretty disappointed at his gear options so far. Not a lot of variety outside of his emblems, but I don't really know what you would do.

Would like more shaders though, I feel like there should be way more

Visuals aside, NRS deserve credit for the game's incredible sound design. It hasn't been praised enough. Darkseid's Omega Beams sound so satisfying, as well as many of the super move and stage transition audio cues. I love the sounds that play for Cheetah's super and
Killer Croc's
appearance.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Some of these multiverse modifiers are fucking bullshit.

I hate losing against an AI because of random horseshit popping up interrupting everything.

Slaythe

I'm a Superman main and pretty disappointed at his gear options so far. Not a lot of variety outside of his emblems, but I don't really know what you would do.

Would like more shaders though, I feel like there should be way more

Joker can get different hairstyles as head gear yet Superman can't lol.

C_VV_UoWsAE4vGE.jpg:large

It's not like they didn't have content to look at to make that a possibility.

It's infuriating because all Superman online look very similar because they all have the exact same face.

bubumiao

Visuals aside, NRS deserve credit for the game's incredible sound design. It hasn't been praised enough. Darkseid's Omega Beams sound so satisfying, as well as many of the super move and stage transition audio cues. I love the sounds that play for Cheetah's super and
Killer Croc's
appearance.

The music is fantastic too. Really like Swamp Thing & Le Joker's stage music.

Razmos

Firestorm: "Temperatures Rising"
Poison Ivy: "I have that effect on people"

The interactions in this game are god tier.

The square frame headgear is literally the only head gear they made for him and I am max level with a lot of epic headgear.

It sounds like NRS played it too straight/safe with some characters. Hopefully content patches will add some more variety. The hairstyles you posted would be a great addition to help create more unique looks. Your shader is sick though.

As a somewhat casual fighting game player the interactive supers have changed the game.

Also sending the AI in to the endless ladder to grind some levels and my AI is just kicking ass. Is it just because the people at the beginning of the ladder are easy?

Ryce

I wish abilities were a bit easier to unlock. I don't really care about gear -- I just want to flesh out some of the characters' move sets.

Chairhome

I feel like we should have some kind of "load out thread" to show off different looks with all the gear here. No? Or just post up in here?

Khezu

I understand why you can't, but it would be nice to be able to buy abilities.

Though with coins, people would hella complain if you had to buy them with source crystals.
And adding another currency on top of the 4 we already have would be a bit much.

stn

Can anyone punish Aquaman's trident rush on block? Not my favorite character or anything but I *think* he probably fits my play style best. Has good AA options, has the best chip damage I've seen, and has range.

Though I do miss Deathstroke, Zod, Luthor, Zatanna, and Ares. Here's hoping they bring a ton of IJ1 characters back.

"Green Arrow's got this"

Green Lantern: "Stealing my favorite catchphrase?!"

"Whatcha gonna do about it chump?"

Lol these interactions are amazing. How could anyone want to skip them?

Top Bottom