• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insecure: Official Season 2 Trailer

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
#LawrenceHive checking in. Haha

Season 1 was so good. Excited to have this show back. Looks like some of the supporting cast has more to do, which is great.

this looks great. s2 comedies are rarely worse than the first so i'm all in. Natasha Rothwell's jokes are so on point. can't wait for her HBO show.

Viewt

Really enjoyed the first season, and I agree with the sentiment that it showed a lot of growth after the first 2-3 episodes. I'm just surprised that it's back so soon!

Ivan 3414

Good, good...

Wish Atlanta was running concurrently. These were my two favorite shows last year. Looking forward to this season.

royalan

#TeamFuckLawrence

#TeamWashThemDrawsLawrence

#TeamGetOffTheCouchLawrence

#TeamIWouldaLetOlBoySmashToo

YAAAAAASSSSS Can't wait for this to be back.

Sunster

love that people rally behind Lawrence but at the same time Issa is a good character. Usually it's one or the other but I actually care about them both.

Sunster

I don't think I've ever actually met anyone from #TeamIssa unless they're just too ashamed to admit it, understandably

well.............. I'm partly #TeamIssa. Lawrence spent all that time on the couch eating cereal all day while Issa was making moves. Definitely wasn't doing his part. Issa did not make her concerns known though. Never gave him a chance to change and then cheated. That's why I'm mostly #TeamLawrence

Socivol

My problem is Issa should've had sex with Daniel while they were actually broken up. She did it with him once Lawrence started getting his shit together.

My problem is Issa should've had sex with Daniel while they were actually broken up. She did it with him once Lawrence started getting his shit together.

I don't even have a problem with Issa for that, because sometimes that's how shit goes down, and I'm glad they're tackling how messy and petty relationships can get and working through them.

Socivol

I think the interesting thing is on TV normally it's the guy that cheats and the woman usually stays so it was a nice change of pace to have the situation flipped.

#TeamFuckLawrence

I'm giving you a side eye right now. Lawrence was undoubtedly lazy af and needed to get his shit together, but that doesn't justify cheating.
Unless I should be taking #TeamFuckLawrence literally lol

I'm #TeamMe because I'm the really winner since the show is coming back.

Laurence and Issa are both flawed humans, which is why the show is so good. I thought it was supposed to be JUNE though so now I'm kinda sad that it's another month!

Galang

Banned
Yesss favourite show from last year!! Didn't expect the new season so quick. Screw Lawrence. Bring back sexy ass Jared!!

Cipherr

Don't even watch the show, but the back and forth after the last episode had me reading up to see what it was about, then watching YT reviews and laughing my ass off with the Best Buy shirt shit.

Wish them all the best with the new season.

LionPride

Banned
#TeamFuckLawrence

giphy.gif

Top Bottom