• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inside Trump's Fury: The President Rages at Leaks, Setbacks, and Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBreda

Contrast to last administration is unbelievable.

With Obama, almost everything was non news since he acted like a legitimate president and info on a controversy was a big fucking deal.

With Trump, everything is controversial and info on a (debatable) sane moment (congress speech) is the apex of his presidency.

Unreal, really

mackattk

I hate how there is no outrage from mainstream media how Trump spends every fucking weekend at his resort, benefiting his family financially and costing taxpayers millions of dollars each week.

BriGuy

I'm sure he'll find his evidence too. It may be completely fabricated, but since when has that stopped this administration?

Jombie

“It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

tenor.gif

Christian

If you need any proof that this administration is totally hopeless, they actually thought one coherent speech would be enough to make everyone forget all the awful shit Trump has said, done, and is accused of doing. How dense do you have to be?

I love the dig at his stupid ketchup steaks

I mean I enjoy ketchup, but on sane things like hamburgers, hotdogs and meatloaf. But on a steak? Specifically one that's well-done? Man, that is some bullshit. Fucking eat a steak like a real person, medium-rare and left to rest.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Had the public known that he is a "well done" kind of guy - that says a lot about a man, he would have a much harder time.

Acinixys

0-days-2.jpeg

I would have never though that such a screaming manchild would become the president of the USA

He is the embodiment of a raging 12 year old playing CoD

Dai Kaiju

“Look, I didn’t make the allegation,” he said. “I’m not the person that went out there and said it.”

Lmao Rubio. It cracks me up when they just throw their hands up in the air like that.

0-days-2.jpeg

I would have never though that such a screaming manchild would become the president of the USA

He's the embodiment of what rich people are like in America. Born into wealth, without a care in the world, having everyone do what you want out of a need for your approval, always getting what you want. Trump should be our wake-up call about class disparity in America.

LiK

He's such a big baby. It's pretty amazing to see him constantly explode. Too bad we need to deal with his tantrums.

Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress

Good I don't want any of these problems to go away just because Trump gave a speech. The madder he get the more down the rabbit hole goes.

Pomerlaw

He's the embodiment of what rich people are like in America. Born into wealth, without a care in the world, having everyone do what you want out of a need for your approval, always getting what you want. Trump should be our wake-up call about class disparity in America.

There is some truth into this but don't put everyone in the same basket. Don't fall for political populism.

There are a lot of wealthy folks that aren't assholes - some of them are pretty generous too.

mnannola

He is so fucking crazy and incompetent, that no matter what the dominant story is today, it can replaced tomorrow.

Trump accused of colluding with Russia? Tweet about Obama wiretapping.
Trump accused of tweeting about Obama wiretapping? Ban some non-white people.
Trump accused of banning non-white people? Support a horrible healthcare bill.
Trump accused of supporting a horrible healthcare bill? Tweet about how Obama had a secret plan to bankrupt american when he signed the ACA into law.

It goes on an on. This train don't stop.

Ac30

I hate how there is no outrage from mainstream media how Trump spends every fucking weekend at his resort, benefiting his family financially and costing taxpayers millions of dollars each week.

Did Palm Beach vote for him? He's pissing them off sufficiently such that the 2020 election may actually be competitive there.

RinsFury

0-days-2.jpeg

Change that to seconds, it'll never get past 0 as long as that pathetic piece of orange trash is in office.

Azuran

Banned
A heart attack or aneurysm is only a couple of months away. This man is not used to paying saying "no" to him. The fact that he doesn't have full control of the situation and can't bullshit the public with his salesman speeches may actually kill him.

Calion

My money is Bannon is doing the leaking. It fuels his "Deep state" storyline that he's peddling to Trump.

Lucreto

If it didn't distract from the Russian stuff I would try and ruin his stay in his resort.

Constantly telling people how much tax payer money he is wasting and how it is a 7 day a week job and keep comparing him to Obama.

Wait a damn second.

Did trump went back to Maralago this past weekend too? He couldn't stay in Washington for two straight weekends????

It's all about picking your battles. There's not a lot that can be done about his vacations at this time (or that congress will act on). But wait for the 2018 election, by then and if he's still here it'll be a nice healthy figure to ask him to answer to when he starts talking about wasteful spending and cutbacks.

NekoFever

Everything about that product screams cheap piece of shit when it was trying to yell wealth.

Sounds like Trump to me. Why else would his whole apartment be designed to look like it was made of gold?

There's that whole joke about him being a poor man's idea of a rich man, etc.

Surfinn

I've got some questions.. some stuff I've been thinking about for a while. I noticed, especially on CNN, that they're constantly using "sources inside the WH", without naming anyone, then the Washington Post article names 17 individuals (some even who claim to be good friends of the president), some inside and outside of the WH, who wish to remain anonymous.

Is it normal that there's so many damn people who anonymously leak info to the press? And why isn't there a bigger deal being made that 17 anonymous individuals who are dumping info to WaPo not the big story for the Trump admin?

That number kind of shocked me. I'm surprised at the sheer amount of leakers and the massive info they seem to dump on a daily basis.

Is it normal that there's so many damn people who anonymously leak info to the press? And why isn't there a bigger deal being made that 17 anonymous individuals who are dumping info to WaPo not the big story for the Trump admin?

Every administration has had insiders that share their insider info with press contacts and asked to remain anonymous. A lot of times it's just mundane anecdotal stuff about people the president doesn't get along with or how he feels privately away from the podium. The reason these are "leaks" is because the information they contain is so insidious.

The high amount of "leakers" isn't unusual, those people have always existed. In fact, what would be unusual is if all this damning information was coming from just one source, like with Deepthroat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom