• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Confirms Wolverine Game Is Set in the Same Universe as Spider-Man 2

Damn.. I was kinda hoping for a nitty gritty game starting from the beginning kinda like that 14 year old movie did, going through the ages, get to go through different war periods up until modern times. Oh well…

Get ready for Wokeverine and the X-people.

EDIT:Actually I think people is a term too offensive for modern audiences so lets call them Latinx-Men to keep it in-universe for Insomniac.

Found a leaked Artwork of the main character
hgHsMGS.jpg
I hope that's fanart, but given the state of modern comics, it's hard to tell. Also, why are his claws coming out of his wrists and not the top of his hands? Do they even know how to Wolverine?

midnightAI

I'll just leave this here....

Drew Murray, a principal designer at Insomniac Games, posted a job advert to work on Marvel’s Wolverine, and said some interesting things about how that character is going to operate. He wrote: “We're looking for a gameplay engineer at Insomniac Games to focus on our hero, Wolverine. If you're into creating cuts, slashes, gouges, severs, gashes, stabs, *snikts* and everything else that goes with moving and playing as Logan (there's a lot more!), link to apply below!”

Top Bottom