• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

International Cave Fans - Guwange coming to XBL

gunstarhero

Sweeeeeet. :D

Is the genre getting more popular this year (in terms of sales)? Seems shooter fans are getting spoiled on X360.

Deathmsmiles, 2 region free Cave shooters (Mushi and Esp2), Space Invaders IG, KOF Sky Stage, Raiden 4 - all made for an awesome year for me.

Awesome news - praying Ketsui is next.

danmaku

In the past generation, PS2 got a fair amount of shmups, but only in Japan. Looks like japanese producers realized that there's a (small) market even outside their country. Digital distribution also helped.

Wishing for Ketsui won´t make it happen, its so worth getting a J-360 for IT and other region locked games, hell, the Dodonpachi OST(in Ketsui LTD) is worth whatever price it is on its own :D Don´t sit around and wait for the prices to inflate cause these games will surely be very rare at some point.

bjork

I really like this game. I don't have a 360, but I still have points in my Live account. I may snag it just to support it, even if I have no way to play it.

Yay, finally. Was hoping for an October release so it would count toward that 2400 point deal, oh well.

minute one etc etc.

Top Bottom