• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming Thread April 2013: Now with GAF Gold IAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
i7NqbvBkjydBR.png

ivLEd3nXxCgaf.png

Each month, a member of the iOS GAF community will host a new thread for the chronicling of new game releases, rumours, discussion and petty personal attacks that have come to define the fast-moving world of iOS gaming.

The OP will contain a list of all the best new releases for that month as they come out. This way we get to keep tabs on the best games and you (yes you), the mythical unicorn known as the iOS Novice will have an excellent resource to look back on to find games you may have missed.

Also keep an eye out for the ‘GAF iOS Challenges’; events where GAF members battle it out on the Game Center leaderboards of a chosen game for both fame and fortune (prizes donated by generous members of our community).

Without further ado, let’s do this!​

iw4w74CfYywXs.png

A selection of iOS games that released both towards the end of the previous month and games that have released during the current month so far -- games which have been highlighted by the GAF community in one way or another. Feel free to post feedback on the games listed in the thread.​

Trailer

A game of Eclipse places you in control of a vast interstellar civilization, competing for success with its rivals. You will explore new star systems, research technologies, and build mighty spaceships. There are many potential paths to victory, so you need to plan your strategy considering the strengths and weaknesses of your species, while paying attention to the other civilizations' endeavours.

FEATURES

* Official iOS version of the 'Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy' boardgame
* Deep and challenging 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) gameplay
* 7 species with different strengths and weaknesses
* Customizable star systems, technology tree and ship designs
* Up to 6 players (human or AI)
* Asynchronous multiplayer with push notifications
* 3 AI difficulty levels

GAF Says:

Very nice GAF early impressions by toddhunter! Click this link to read

For everyone that's interested in the iOS release of Eclipse, I would totally recommend grabbing either the manual or watching one of these helpful videos to give you a better idea of how the game flows:

Undead Viking's 1hr review and gameplay video

Dice Tower's more brief gameplay breakdown

Is it a complex game? YES. Is it complex for a 4X game? I don't think so... the brilliant thing about Eclipse is just how streamlined and player-friendly it is through the use of so many little cubes and markers and really, truly excellent player sheets.

Eclipse is one of my favorite board games of last year. The presentation is excellent, there's a lot of thought put into the gameplay, and it plays much faster than a lot of its 4X kin (albeit with a bit more limited scope than say Twilight Imperium).

Trailer

The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. While multiplayer gameplay will be available in upcoming expansions, Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns.

Offers Cloud-saving via a ScoreLoop account you can set up in the Options

•Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
•Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
•Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
•10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
•50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
•Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
* Multiplayer game is scheduled for release summer 2013

GAF Says:

Awesome in-depth GAF impressions by FnordChan! Click this link to read

Four hours later, I can safely say Talisman Prologue is an awesome port and TON OF FUN.
Completed the warrior full quest line.
Playing now as a Mage feels like a totally different game.
Later quests are really really fun.
The port is fantastic, I'm loving it.
I was cold on the game...but I'm so glad I picked this up.

Trailer

Legends Unite! Batman and Robin join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and more to stop the notorious villains Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans everywhere will enjoy this original story that’s filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humor as players fight to put the bad guys back behind bars!

GAF Says:

Nice full-featured port from consoles, similar to PS Vita/3DS feature-set with nicer graphics.
I grabbed Lego Batman and I really enjoy it. (---) It looks good, runs well on my The New iPad, and is pretty fun

Trailer

FEATURES:
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"

GAF Says:

PikPok's crafted a very nice endless-runner here, I love the "80's sci-fi space magic" aesthetic, reminds me of Masters of the Universe. Super catchy music (with licensed tracks as IAPs), great controls (at least on newer iOS devices) and tons of customizability. Good stuff!

RUA2 is fantastic by the way if anyone hasn't tried it yet. Its everything the first was and a lot more. As for the IAP it sure seems like they'll give out enough unicorn tears during normal gameplay to where you'd only need to spend money if you're lazy and want to skip ahead to open more options, levels, etc without actually playing to earn them.

Customizing opens up at level 5. it adds a customize section for upgrading the unicorn and a music section for buying background music. each song looks to be $0.99. There's 2 I may actually purchase, 1 being the song from the original game, and 2 being the never-ending story theme!

Trailer & 30 min gameplay

Requires an iPad2 or later -- MMO, game purchase includes a free month of access, after which subscription options start at $1 per month.

Vendetta Online is a 3D space MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS (with full-cross platform play). This MMO permits thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a vast universe. Users may build their characters in any direction they desire, becoming rich captains of industry, military heroes, or outlaws. A fast-paced, realtime "twitch" style combat model gives intense action, coupled with the backdrop of RPG gameplay in a massive online galaxy. Three major player factions form a delicate balance of power, with several NPC sub-factions creating situations of economic struggle, political intrigue and conflict. The completely persistent universe and detailed storyline add to the depth of immersion, resulting in a unique online experience.​

Trailer

A sci-fi noir adventure in the tradition of "Blade Runner" and "Beneath a Steel Sky."

Azriel Odin, ex-assassin, arrives on the rain-drenched planet of Barracus. When things go horribly wrong, he can only seek help from the very criminals he used to work for.
Meanwhile, across the galaxy, a man called Delta-Six wakes up in a hospital with no memory. Without knowing where to turn or who to trust, he vows to escape before he loses his identity completely.
As fate brings these two closer together, we discover a world where life is cheap, identities are bought and sold, and a quest for redemption can change the fate of a whole galaxy.​

Trailer, from the Android version

Revolutionize the revolving sushi bar in this fresh new sim!

Expand your menu along with your conveyor belt by designing original creations to complement more classic fare. But it takes more than fine food to win customers over. Show your creative flair not only in sushi but in your business model by offering amenities ranging from salad bars to sumo rings. Make enough fans and you'll unlock all new ingredients and amenities--and fresh possibilities with them!​

Trailer

BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric sidescrolling action adventure platformer located in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like it’s from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest’s inhabitants to discover what’s going on. Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.​

Trailer

• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)​

iu3ilc7eCHvLp.png

The products are available from other places than the ones linked, use your own judgement when or if you want to purchase an accessory.

iCade Arcade Cabinet | $65.99, iPad
iy1IwOasIyWyx.png

Retro-styled tabletop arcade cabinet for your iPad, controls via Bluetooth.

Here are a couple of video reviews of various iCade supported titles (thanks Alextended!)

iCade hardware

Blazing Star
Shogun: Rise of the Renegade
Gridrunner
ElectroMaster
Enborn-X
Midway Arcade
Vectrex Regeneration
AirAttack HD
Temple Run
Gameloft Duo Gamer | $39.99, Universal
ibjcOBqUZpPqMc.png

Only works with certain Gameloft games (see the link)​

ibwaPStgeGQ1Q7.png

Q - Should I buy this new high-priced game or wait for a sale?
A - Maybe! Just be aware that iOS games have a tendency to go on sale frequently and unpredictably, even recent games can be a dollar rather than premium $4-5. Spend your pack of gum money wisely.
As a recommendation, set up a RSS feed for the price changes on http://appshopper.com/ which will then notify you of any price fluctuations for old and new games alike.

Q - I just got an iPhone/iPad. What are the best games?
A - Best iOS Games Ever v1 / Best iOS Games Ever v2. You're welcome.

Q- For gaming, should I get the iPad Mini, or iPad 4?
A- Both have their pro's and con's. Mini is cheaper, and arguably a better grip for gaming, but the screen isn't as great and the device is less powerful than the 4. Most games these days all run fine on it, but I'm not sure about in a year.

Q- I'm a new iOS user, what non-gaming apps should I get ASAP?
A - This thread would be a great place to start. Asking here wouldn't hurt either!

Q - How do I back up my game saves for games that do not support iCloud save games?
A - Use a file manager program such as i-FunBox (PC/Mac versions available) - It's free and requires no jailbreak.
i-FunBox has a ton of different features, but to back up save games you would simply want to do the following:

• Click the iFunBox Classic tab
  • Connect your iOS device, via WiFi or USB, it should then appear in the Connected Devices list on the left side of the UI.
  • Under User Applications, navigate to the game you want to back up save games for.
  • Select the Documents folder and copy it to your PC/Mac - this will copy the folder and all the contents. This contains your save files and settings for the game (a bunch of .lua files).
To restore a backed up save game simply do the reverse.
  • Under User Applications, navigate to the game you want to restore save games for.
  • Select the Documents folder and choose to copy from PC/Mac
  • Navigate to where you saved the backed up Documents folder on your PC/Mac, open it and select all the files within it and open them. This will copy the folder and all the contents back onto your iOS device.
  • Restart/fully close the game itself and your saves should be back!
Check that the file structure of the game is GameName > Documents > files after you're done (no Documents folder within the Documents folder!), otherwise the game will not recognize your restored saves!

Q - How do I hide my Real Name on Game Center?
A - Ever since iOS 4.3 your real first and last name, taken from your Apple ID, will be shown to your GC friends. If you value that information and want GAF's leaderboards to show your proper GAF nickname instead, here's how you do it:

• Open the Game Center app.
  • Go to the Me tab and tap the yellow ribbon that has your email written on it.
  • Chose View Account and you'll be prompted for your password.
  • Scroll down to the Edit Account Info section and tap on the Apple ID profile.
  • Change you First and Last name (you must enter both) to whatever you like (e.g. First Name: Tunesmith, Last Name: GAF)
Done, now that's who you're going to be listed as on your friend's Game Center leaderboards. This will affect Game Center *and* your Apple ID. If it's the same account you use for App Store/iTunes (like me), you will still be able to use it for iTunes/App Store's purchases (you can still buy whatever you want like you could before) *BUT* in the receipt it'll show your nickname or whatever you chose as First Name and Last Name when you changed those fields. The first time you will use the modified account on App Store/iTunes, you will be asked to verify the account by re-entering the 3 digits code of the credit card's CCV security code (if you make your purchases using a credit card).

iBZBSxdKLjBlS.png

Here follows a summary of other iOS game/iOS device related threads!

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG

iOS Apps |OT|
iOS Jailbreak/Unlock |OT|

iOS 6 |OT|
iPhone 5 |OT|
The New iPad |OT|
iPad Mini |OT|

iTxYv3xbjtKRd.png

List updated: daily (mostly).

Rules

• Send Dash Kappei or Tunesmith a PM if you want to be added or taken off the list, following this text formatting:

GAF Name = Game Center Name / iOS Device(s)

• When adding someone, add From GAF to the friend request and your NeoGAF name as to easily tell who's who.
  • Send Dash Kappei or Tunesmith a PM if you are already on the list but want to update your profile with more info like iOS devices(s) owned, or to just change your existing GC profile.
  • We are on the list and, if you are too, it's OK to add us even if we're not best buddies; don't be shy: we enjoy having more GAFers challenging us on the friends leaderboards.
  • Don't just wait for others to add you first you should at least add some of the profiles posted above yours if you want to get the ball rolling... It's really up to you. Ideally the last member of the list will be the one to add the profiles above his, and so on and on with each new member. Or maybe just add whoever you like, that's also an option.
  • Remember: your real name will be visible to your GC friends
  • You can add everyone on the list at once; click the second sheet on the iOS Membership list and read the instructions, works on iOS and Macs

###
The form to enter yourself to the list is here: quote to see
###

ibqWs3Y7QVwZBe.png

Thanks to Fuu & Dash Kappei for handling the community list's past/present duties, Dash Kappei for running the iOS Challenges and finally past OT hosts for having done a wonderful job thus far for our community!

...and that's everything for now. This is a live OP and so will change as the month goes on so check back often.

iU7feHlQM0L6z.png

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
i4a74WLuJdg0W.png

APRIL FOOLS​

iXvSNlOUdVhuZ.png

ibcK0re8cHv5tP.png

Apply now and avail of exclusive offers TODAY such as​

LIMITED APRIL FOOLS TIME OFFER​

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
ib6eD5aTbZSRp.png

Challenge's Timeframe

Starts tbd
Ends: tbd

Current GMT / World Time

TWITTER: @GAF_iOS_scores
We will use Twitter to regularly post news about the challenges, screenshots of the submitted highscores, updates about the current highscore holder, reveals of the prizes put up for the challenge etc.
Follow us!

This Month's GAF iOS Challenge dedicated thread

tbd

Chosen Game

tbd

Specific conditions/game modes

- GAME MODE: TBD

Rules
  • To participate you just need the game and to add Dash Kappei on Game Center: (Dash Kappei GAF). As soon as you fire up the game and play it for the first time while being signed in to Game Center, you'll be part of the Challenge. That's it.
    Add "From GAF" and your nickname on GAF in your request or Dash Kappei won't add you to friends.
  • Challenge organizer can participate but is not eligible for any prizes.
  • Screenshots of the TOP 20* scores (TBD) will be posted in this specific post and in the specific GAF's iOS Challenge threads that exist for the duration of the challenge, so DON'T add me on Game Center or at least don't compete in the weekly challenge if you don't want your real name to be shown.
    You can easily avoid your real name to appear if you follow the few simple steps on the FAQ Section of this thread's OP (first post above) "How do I hide my Real Name on Game Center?".
  • GAFers only, I won't accept requests from non-gaffers. Sorry lurkers.
  • Check the GAF GC members list handled by Dash Kappei if you want to add others, but being on the list isn't mandatory to play the iOS GAF Challenge. If you want to be on the list send Dash Kappei or Tunesmith a PM following this exact text formatting:
    GAF Name = Game Center Name / iOS Device(s)
    When you add someone, add From GAF to the friend request and your NeoGAF name as to easily tell who's who.
  • Scores are valid only for the "This Week" section on the Leadearboards and those scores made before the challenge won't be counted for the full final results, even if mistakenly counted during the challenge.
  • You can still enter the Challenge even if it has already started, granted that I can accept your GC friend request on time. You can join the contest at any time, even if there's an hour to go.
  • Posting your new scores in the monthly iOS thread is encouraged as well as piosting your Game Center profile for others to check on your score when you do so. This is not at all mandatory anyway.
  • If you submit some ridiculousy good highscore you might be asked for proof: take an in-game screen (repeat: in-game and NOT of Game Center's own leaderboards) and post it in the challenge's thread when you die/loose and the game shows the score (grab a screenshot pushing the HOME + Power buttons at the same time). Failing to provide proof might even invalidate your score.
  • If you get caught cheating (messing with Game Center or similar scummy tactics) you can probably kiss your NeoGAF's account goodbye forever.

Current Challenge's Highscore Results

tbd

Prizes

*If you're a DEVELOPER and would like to put up some prizes (no matter how "little"!) related to your game/s (a few AppStore's codes, swag, anything!) for the next challenges, or if you're a fellow Gaffer who wants to just throw something neat the way of our challenges, simply CONTACT ME via PM.
Just check out some of the past GAF Challenges below to get an idea on how it works out.

• HALL OF FAME •

custom_1238730989106_Life-street.jpg

Our former challenges

Tiny Wings ( March 8th to March 15th, 2013) - All scores, 85 participants- Winner: AngryMoth
Canabalt (Ended on p357 of |OT2|, w/o thread) - All Scores, 63 participants - Winner: Dynamite Ringo Matsuri
Mr. Ninja (August 1st to August 7th, 2011) - All Scores, 74 participants - Winner: Koodo
Flick Kick Football (August 16th to August 23rd, 2011) - All Scores, 109 participants - Winner: Numble
Hard Lines (September 1st to September 8th, 2011) - All Scores, 98 participants - Winner: -Pyromaniac-
Bit.Trip.Beat Blitz (September 29th to October 6th, 2011) - All Scores, 33 participants - Winner: Numble

• Canabalt / FINAL RESULTS -All Scores 63 participants

Congratulations, Dynamite Ringo Matsuri aka Zazen_Incidents!

ibrS8TAsOXWgsG.png

• MR. Ninja / FINAL RESULTS -All Scores 74 participants

Congratulations, Kodoo!

ijhFdh6M3fxaO.png

• Flick Kick Football / FINAL RESULTS -All Scores 109 participants

Congratulations, numble!

ilCWvviI5nu2p.png

• Hard Lines / FINAL RESULTS -All Scores 98 participants

Congratulations, -Pyromaniac-!

iLD9h4jArecmq.png

• Bit Trip Blitz / Final Results -All scores 33 participants (1 retired)

Congratulations, numble!

ibenBBeYVunYaq.png

• Tiny Wings / FINAL RESULTS -All Scores 85 participants

Congratulations, AngryMoth!

iJdOkZqa8ha8h.png

Thanks to:
Tunesmith for the new sweet banners, TOP 10s and helping out with GAF's iOS List and the GAF Challenges; to teamaxe for his past work. Thanks to all the devs and publishers who have supported us in the past (PikPok, Beril, Simogo, Skybound... shoot me a pm if I've forgot to mention you, sorry about that!) and also of course to the GAF community as a whole but specifically to some members who have contributed to the prizes' pool (like Pray For Death, Wario 64, myself... again, contact me by pm if I've forgot to mention you -shame on me!-)

ferr

Liking nimble quest so far. What's the best character? Wondering if I should be saving my gems to upgrade someone in particular..

Sorry to burst in on this new thread like this but I just asked this question in the old thread but I believe everyone has already moved on:

A question for iOSGAF, if I may.

I have an iPhone 4S. I've never done much gaming on it but recently I've been thinking I'm not taking advantage of the one gaming device I have with me absolutely always. I don't know if there would be a game like this on iOS, but I'm looking for a game kind of like Ico, Journey, Zelda, or maybe even Lost Winds to a lesser extent. Games that have a real sense of being in that world. Not really an emphasis on fighting, just exploring a nice looking place and maybe solving puzzles. A little bit of fighting is fine of course. I listed a couple 3D games but 2D is fine, probably even preferable without analog sticks.

Thanks, I appreciate any suggestions.

PFD

Sorry to burst in on this new thread like this but I just asked this question in the old thread but I believe everyone has already moved on:

I have an iPhone 4S. I've never done much gaming on it but recently I've been thinking I'm not taking advantage of the one gaming device I have with me absolutely always. I don't know if there would be a game like this on iOS, but I'm looking for a game kind of like Ico, Journey, Zelda, or maybe even Lost Winds to a lesser extent. Games that have a real sense of being in that world. Not really an emphasis on fighting, just exploring a nice looking place and maybe solving puzzles. A little bit of fighting is fine of course. I listed a couple 3D games but 2D is fine, probably even preferable without analog sticks.

Check out Horn by Phosphor Games, you might like it. Yeah it's published by Zynga, but they had nothing to do with its development.

Also, the upcoming Oceanhorn might be of interest to you. It's completely unrelated to Horn btw lol.

edit: it woulda been fun to add a click-counter to that GAF Gold link, and perhaps disguise it as "Number of GAF Gold members" :p

Dash Kappei

Well, first I want to say that you've definitely posted in the correct thread.
Secondly, ever played Lost Wind 2?

Dash Kappei

Damn loving Star Command so far! Tho I've got a weird problem, it gives me quite wide full black bars eating on the screen's estate of my Mini while it's perfect on iPad 2 and New iPad. Does the game support iPhone5? I actually thought it was mandatory already...

Grabbed Hackycat while it was free, and gosh I can see this being a time eater. The concept sounds cruel, but it's presented in such a cutesy way that I am okay with it.

Basically hackysack with cats. And exploding birds and superkicks.

PaineReign

Neo Member
Just downloaded Niblequest and generally enjoy the 5 minutes that I played, though I wish you could do a 180 turn. Makes we wonder what other classic games (snake in this case) can be remade with simple RPG mechanics to make them more modern.

edit: could I be a bigger idiot? Of course you can't make a 180 turn in a snake game, that makes no sense!

Star Command is coming out today?
I remember hearing about it like a year ago... is this some sick April Fools joke? :'(

SeanR1221

Just downloaded Niblequest and generally enjoy the 5 minutes that I played, though I wish you could do a 180 turn. Makes we wonder what other classic games (snake in this case) can be remade with simple RPG mechanics to make them more modern.

edit: could I be a bigger idiot? Of course you can't make a 180 turn in a snake game, that makes no sense!

Star Command is coming out today?
I remember hearing about it like a year ago... is this some sick April Fools joke? :'(

Be sure to join the neogaf guild once you unlock the arena

Zookeeper Battle (the best game on iOS) has a new stamp thing. For every day you play, you get a stamp, and after 20 days this month you win a new character (SORBET LION!). Also, throughout the month you'll earn other stuff like bottles and boost items.

edgefusion

Zookeeper Battle (the best game on iOS) has a new stamp thing. For every day you play, you get a stamp, and after 20 days this month you win a new character (SORBET LION!). Also, throughout the month you'll earn other stuff like bottles and boost items.

I've never heard or seen Zookeeper Battle before but you had me at sorbet lion.

PittaGAF

Just scored 747 in NimbleQuest.
Only 3 characters to unlock.
12 characters in queque is pure madness.
Too bad I forgot to upload the video :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Alright, Nimble Quest is actually kind of fun. Starting to play some more of it and it's clicking

Tizzzzz

Neo Member
I started playing Nimble Quest and I'm liking it okay, definitely more than their other titles since this time it actually feels like a game instead of an intrusion on my time. Haven't played too far into it yet but it's an interesting version of Snake.

I should probably pay attention to threads about iOS more. I kind of live in a TouchArcade bubble when it comes to the platform, only occasionally grabbing things outside of their coverage when I see a game pop up for free on AppShopper or a friend tells me about a game and I'm intrigued.

Check out Horn by Phosphor Games, you might like it. Yeah it's published by Zynga, but they had nothing to do with its development.

Also, the upcoming Oceanhorn might be of interest to you. It's completely unrelated to Horn btw lol.
I do have Horn, actually but I just never got into it. I'll check out Oceanhorn, though.
Well, first I want to say that you've definitely posted in the correct thread.
Secondly, ever played Lost Wind 2?
I downloaded Lost Winds 2 months ago but barely gave it a shot. I guess I'll do that.

Thanks ^_^

Megasoum

Banned
Version 1.2 of "Space Agency" came out today. Lots of cool new stuff

* 5 new missions (more coming soon)
* 19 new vehicle parts
* Free mission save
* iCloud sync between devices
* User programmable NaviComp
* Vehicles preserved between mission retrys
* Mission Demos
* Skip mission option (IAP)
* Unlock all modules option (IAP)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-agency/id542397575?mt=8

For some reason I can't get the vehicles to stick after a retry... not sure if I'm supposed to do something special for it to work.

The IAP are also greyed out for some reason...that's weird.

Shady859

I see toucharcade split into 2 guilds on Nimble Quest and are 1 and 2 overall lol double us in both but screw um! Also see someone threw up 277, closest I've come to raising my 316 is in right at 290 twice. Stuff hits the fan and I died trying to grab power ups. Lol played way to much to get those several hours sunk into this that past couple days.

Finally got around to actually trying Super Hexagon and wow that game is straight up evil, fun but evil. ;) So many games yet to play but I can't stop getting more AND playing stupid stuff like Candy Crush.

bonesquad

StarCreator said:
Groove Coaster Zero randomly has an April Fools song up. It can only be played today, and only once. You have to have played at least three songs normally in order for it to show up.

I have a recording of it made quickly this morning. It's... something.

WTF was that? I don't speak Japanese(?) therefore I had no idea what he was saying. Though the visual tricks the game played were cool:)

Just got my iPad today and I'm already having a blast! Nimble Quest is awesome! Takes a simple formula built with the original 'Snake' game and makes it better! So much fun and free! Can't beat that!

Anilones

I believe Incoboto was released for the iPhone too (it's superb on the iPad), and if so you should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom