• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone & iPod Touch Games :: Thread of What to Buy

SA-X

Check out Bounce On if your looking for a nice little traditional side scrolling platformer. Tilt the screen left/right to move and tap the screen to jump. I've only played 5 or so levels but I'm liking it so far, it has 30 levels or something like that.

I want to buy one of these tilting marble madness / labyrinth style games but there is seemingly an endless supply of them and I can't decide which one to get. :lol

Flunkie

Banned
Puzzle Quest - This game is recommendable now. Transgaming has recieved all the criticism from the once-shoddy port and fixed it up to where it's an enjoyable experience now. This is the fourth time I've bought it, and the fourth time I'm addicted.

twinturbo2 said:
It's $1.99, indeed. Someone download it and tell me how it is. :D

I bought it when it was .99 and it was one of those games that I played once and probably will never go back to again. Nothing necessarily bad about it, but it didn't really click with me. At 1.99 its not like its going to break the bank to try it.

you guys should check out!

Space DeadBeef it's a free sidescrolling shooter like a basic R-Type
graphics and controls are pretty nice

Rick Rocketson is pretty cool too. old school Amiga copycat game. Like a futuristic Rick Dangerous clone.

Dacvak said:
Ocarina - Misc - 9/10 - This is a fantastic, innovative musical toy for the iPhone. Like the Ocarina you saw for sale 400 hundred times per Nintendo Power issue, this one has four keys that you can hold down for different pitches. You can even customize it. As an added bonus, they include a world map and allow you to hear what everyone else is playing around the globe.

My friend at work showed a video of this app to me this morning. He was searching for it on youtube and was getting Ocarina of Time music videos and I'm like "no, thats just a video game". When I finally saw the video the creator made for this app, it was pretty awesome to see that he was actually playing the Zelda theme and the name was a tribute to it. And I haven't really even played a Zelda game.

Top Bottom