• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Anyone Actually Single?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damerman

Op i know that feel. Its fucking ridiculous. Im cursed or something. Either they have a boyfriend or they are way younger than they actually look.

I have no luck.

Annubis

Single male here
on a gaming forum with a cat girl avatar from a Japanese VN/eroge paired with a joke quote and edit to reference a certain anime.

I'm prime dating material baby!

Apt101

It does seem like everyone is dating in some capacity nowadays. I remember when I went through my last breakup I thought "who is going to want to get with some guy in his thirties with no kids and plays games and reads comics and was in a relationship for over four years previous?". I lined up like ten dates in a month on social media and had a new GF ten years younger than me within two. The Internet is a terrific thing for dating.

I wonder the same thing, OP. It seems like every girl has a boyfriend or a husband. It truly does.

I have very little luck to begin with, and have never been in a relationship. I'm a good person, have female friends and have dated, and it eats at me inside constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom