• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it reasonable to think that an Elite Beat Agents sequel will ever happen?

I just started replaying it yesterday which really made we want one on WiiU. All Nintendo needs to do for a new one is have the gameplay of the first be using the touch pad, with the ability to resize the area of play, while simultaneously having a dance mode using wiimotes and it would sell so much.
Hell if Nintendo doesn't have faith they should just release a collection on WiiU with songs from EBA and Quendan and I'd buy it at $50.

Jintor

I would love it if they put it an Osu! style level editor. Fuck that would be amaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Of course they won't even make it so that's probably a huge-ass pipe dream, but, you know, whatever.

StuBurns

Banned
No. But Rhythm Thief and DJ Max Technika Tune seem like solid replacements.
I've seen this posted a few times, but I wrote it off because I was sure it was a port of a middling iOS rhythm game about a thief. Just checked it out, looks fun, thanks.

EDIT: Beat Sneak Bandit, that's the one.

No. But Rhythm Thief and DJ Max Technika Tune seem like solid replacements.

Maybe if Rhythm Thief was structured more like iNiS' games and just had the cutscenes and rhythm games instead of spreading them out amongst seven hours of straightforward adventure game.

GhaleonQ

Yeah, demon score looks good; very ouendan-like. Inis has been on the decline since Gitaroo Man. Steady at first, and then a sharp drop with Lips.

As much as I like Ouendan/EBA, another Gitaroo Man-style game would be the greatest. Gitaroo Man is easily my favorite rhythm game.

^^^

Top Bottom