• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is neogaf slow for anyone else?

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Neogaf has been slow for months now.

BlackTron

I never had the experience of the site actually being live but updating things slowly on the page until the Xbox developer direct. That was the worst but it hasn't completely gone away since then, been patchy.

xrnzaaas

Yes it's been unusally slow for a few days now. Not 24/7, it's been happening at certain hours. I'm from Europe if that matters anything.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
They do say a site reflects its users.
Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Kilau

Yes it has been but loading better today. There is still a thread posted here yesterday that I can’t read, gives a 403 error.

Jayjayhd34

Yes was trying to make thead about it yesterday but gave up in the end. I've got gigabit and every other website loads in milliseconds but gaf since yesterday has been taking up to 30 secs and even loaded to make a reaction.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Another thing, I can’t post gifs, bold font, or do anything like that. It’s all greyed out. What did I do ?
There is a "Toggle BB Code" icon that you must have clicked. If you're on mobile, it's hidden in a submenu. It looks like this:

[ ]

killatopak

I made the same thread a few months ago I think. It was slow for me then but now it’s fast.

Thanks for your bandwidth.

Top Bottom