• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is she playing with me?

Jon Neu

Banned
i dont understand why you wont close the deal already. why are you delaying this? what are you, a woman?

If it was for me, we would be already living together, but she's married and has too much dependency on her husband, so that's a real complication.

What are your plans with her from now on?

I don't know. Things are going really slow, because it seems that's the way she wants it to be. I'm just going along, trying to not think too much and enjoy the moment.

But I don't know for how much longer I can live like this.

God Enel

If it was for me, we would be already living together, but she's married and has too much dependency on her husband, so that's a real complication.

I don't know. Things are going really slow, because it seems that's the way she wants it to be. I'm just going along, trying to not think too much and enjoy the moment.

But I don't know for how much longer I can live like this.

I would have a really hard time dealing with the fact that every night she’s sleeping in another guys bed. So that’s a big reason for me why I wouldn’t have started this shit (besides being it generally wrong imo)

I don't have anything against singles messing around. Married women are a whole differently league though. This is going to bite you in the ass eventually.

I believe your feelings are sincere, but at the same time I think you've clouded your rationality because she has you mesmerized. Enjoy it as long as you can though. Hopefully, you'll learn something from it for better or worse.

Last edited:

Fox102383

Neo Member
Op....as it’s been stated many times, you gonna learn a hard lesson that will stick with you for the rest of your day’s.

personally I wouldn’t of even went after this married woman, she see’s you as nothing but a play toy and when she’s done..she will go back to her old man.

Weilthain

Banned
How OP imagines his future with this woman
9ZkvwM0.jpg

what this woman’s husband does every evening
ba96SHS.jpg

never challenge me to a weird picture competition, you will lose

lachesis

Oh, I almost forgot it to say it: she's married. She's been married for 13 years with an old, fat & bald dude that doesn't suit her at all (it's not me saying this, other co-workers said the same). She told me the story of his life and how when she was young, the love of his life break up with her, but not only that, he also leaved her with a lot of debts to pay. So as she literally told me: I had to live, so I went with this man that helped me to pay the debts.

She also told me that her family was pretty cruel to her when she was little. Her father told the family that she wasn't her daughter because she had lighter hair when she was little. She also told me how her mother sent her to the neighbour's house and how the old man there forced her, and how her mother keep sending her there despite the fact that she told her what happened.

This part bothers me the most about the woman. She's definitely not loyal type. She seems to be the type who uses anyone available to get out of situation, and makes any type of self justification by any means necessary - including lying. All the stuff she said about her own family, I wouldn't be surprised if they were total lies, or just some sort of convoluted half baked truth from one side at best.

Is she playing you, OP? I definitely think so.... but I also believe it's pretty apparent that you don't want to stop being an accomplice of an act of adultery... and also don't want any sort of responsibility from it either. That's a conflict of interest, but one must own it one way or another. Hopefully it would just be a broken heart that you can talk about with some tapas and vino with your friends in the future, and that's pretty much best case scenario that I can think of. I've seen many cases worse.... so I would be very careful if I were you.... and quite frankly, I would walk away and never look back.

Jon Neu

Banned
I'm so scared.

I know I will love her forever, no matter what. I will love her even if she's 80 years old, she's the most amazing woman I have ever met.

But I don't know If we are going to end together or maybe this is all there is.

I'm terrified that this is going to end some day.

oagboghi2

Where would he even get her photo from? FB? Where anyone here could do a reverse image search and find her? You're literally asking him to dox her.
Here is a crazy idea. Take a picture.

I mean, they are apparently so close.

I'm so scared.

I know I will love her forever, no matter what. I will love her even if she's 80 years old, she's the most amazing woman I have ever met.

😂 yeah this is 100% real

I’m sure you love her. Like how J.K. Rowling loves Harry Potter🙄

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I'm so scared.

did you bust a nut yet

you don't know if you truly like a girl until you bust a nut

~ tesseract, 2077

Ikutachi

He did.
We have been seeing each other almost everyday for the past 5 months, I think I have made it very clear that we have been intimate. Next time you want to call someone a idiot, at least try to accomplish basic reading comprehension first.

But I guess I have to add another random dude with mental problems trying aggresively to make it personal out of the blue. Seems there are a bunch of those on GAF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom