• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Sigourney Weaver timeless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take her to meet my parents. And I vowed never to do that again.

edit: Julia Louis Dreyfus can get it too. So can...fuck, she's a brunnette, who is like 50 or so but looks like she's 30. She's more of a b-list actress or maybe c-list now. Can't remember he name but she has awesome legs.

Mary Louise Parker?

H4joU.gif

Yes.

Wool

A couple years back when Planet Earth was a big hit I said that the Sigourney Weaver narration was better than the David Attenborough one and everyone around me freaked out. I stand by it. She was talking about a literal pile of bat shit in the Caves episode and it was still sexy.

Yagharek

A couple years back when Planet Earth was a big hit I said that the Sigourney Weaver narration was better than the David Attenborough one and everyone around me freaked out. I stand by it. She was talking about a literal pile of bat shit in the Caves episode and it was still sexy.

No, Sir Dave is untouchable.

Toa TAK

Banned
I think her looks, and her best films (Alien/s) are timeless, but she hasn't put anything out yet on that scale of awesomeness. I do love seeing her in small cameos (Cabin in the Woods), but she just needs something else to put her in the spot again.

sphinx

the piano man
tumblr_inline_mh0add9fB01re5uu4.jpg

I saw Aliens when I was like 8, the film blew me away and she instantly turned into one of the most influential heroes in my life.

such a courageous person, so bold and brave, yet so scared shitless, PERFECT redention.

sad she isn't one of the most popular women in hollywood, but I am glad she is probably swimming in the millions she got from Avatar.

MisterHero

Her most important role was in James Cameron's Laser Cats 5. It is easily the best of the Laser Cats franchise.

I just saw Red Lights, she's still awesome. I love that she basically had the same part in two movies that came out in the last year or so. She's the surprise 3rd act villain who convincingly kicks the protagonists ass in both of them, you know the ones if you've seen them.

although I'd say Death and the Maiden is her best actual performance, but that's what you'd get for listening to a fan of fine cinema.

No. And no. Also, no.

This woman has a squeaky voice too. Movie actress. Famous for being sexy. Also I'm not into the chick from weeds.

I don't know who you're talking about but the chick from Weeds definitely falls into this category of 'fine wine' women. She's fit as hell for a 48 year old and her legs are indeed awesome.

bjb

Banned
Some people age well. Others do not. Personally I'm a bit concerned settling down with a woman who will not age well.

feel

Yeeah, she's special. Even her avatar in Avatar was hot, made me think "shit I'm one of those sick weirdos now" when it showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom