• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Gazoinks

Gerbil_Simpsons.jpg

Haha, damn.

Darker

Banned
As I posted in the thread on American police wearing body cameras:

1Tgj-a9nKTynJm60iVAYyj5Nm7Nwl1fsytWRsk1_ZweJPPkmC1kh1elugqsH_Rk6ZAEbRNKx_POG8kLba1uECjF5NKAe9MVna5DvHWLZJIx-lbd0LBDvymZQpA

Marge: "You know, the courts might not work any more, but as long as everybody is videotaping everyone else, justice will be done."

1994. Y'all country is a cartoon now.

cacildo

I made a thread about this once too. It also baffles me how people are somehow able to find the specific episode to grab a screenshot from for any situation. The simpsons have been around for a long long long time.

What really amazes me is that the gifs and images are ALWAYS from seasons 1-12

E92 M3

I've always been thinking how there is a Simpsons GIF for everything. Man, I miss watching the marathon at work!

J@hranimo

Banned
Oh man, this thread is delivering the GOODS! XD

I miss The Simpsons. Used to watch it a bunch several years ago. Subscribed.

Ithil

Yes, there is. Just ask this scientician.

fymh5q4rsusk.png

He'll tell you that on the internet, one user will invariably post a Simpsons reference in response to another user's statement.

Yes, there is. Just ask this scientician.

fymh5q4rsusk.png

He'll tell you that on the internet, one user will invariably post a Simpsons reference in response to another user's statement.

This freeze frame is about as long as that scientician remained on screen. What a great scene.

Pillville

Ok, just going to type whatever comes to my mind to see if someone can find something:

My map of Disney World was stolen by lesbians.

It's going back a little bit, and I know it's not a bear specifically, but here's something for getting your groin chewed off.

285.+Weekend+at+Burnsies.bmp

Top Bottom