• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Afa

Awesome :) I wonder if that scene is why I posted. Sometimes during episodes I'll like a scene and wonder if people can find that one or find comparable ones.

On that note, Seymour Skinner's best moments. Preferably when he comes off as a badass.

107389.gif

giphy.gif

Icefire1424

The morgue scene in the latest episode of Ash vs Evil Dead.

Oh man, this is actually a tough one.

Edit: This is one of the rare occasions where both Frinkiac and Google are failing me. Simpsons Halloween Episode 18 (yes, it's Season 19, sue me). In the short "Heck House", Bart, Lisa, Milhouse and Nelson are out trick or treating and discover that tricking people is more fun, starting them on a bit of a rampage through Springfield. One of the pranks they pull is dropping a pig on Homers head, where the pig gets stuck. The pig runs off, which Homer still stuck in his backside.

Someone with stronger Google-Fu than I needs to find this.

turtle553

Oh man, this is actually a tough one.

Edit: This is one of the rare occasions where both Frinkiac and Google are failing me. Simpsons Halloween Episode 18 (yes, it's Season 19, sue me). In the short "Heck House", Bart, Lisa, Milhouse and Nelson are out trick or treating and discover that tricking people is more fun, starting them on a bit of a rampage through Springfield. One of the pranks they pull is dropping a pig on Homers head, where the pig gets stuck. The pig runs off, which Homer still stuck in his backside.

Someone with stronger Google-Fu than I needs to find this.

Frinkiac only goes through 17 seasons

Spiderpig-in-THOH-the-simpsons-movie-441246_387_218.jpg

Top Bottom