• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Javier

Tonight's election results...
OJEE6sY.gif

LjDGE1f.gif

FMcVxtu.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

I honestly want someone famous to say this. Everyone's has a bit of blame at least. The media enabling Trump, the apathy of most of the country, Clinton's overconfidence, etc.

ChazAshley

Gold Member
When you buy cheap masking tape from the dollar store to tape up some boxes, but the tape is so cheap it keeps on ripping apart and doesn't even stick to the box.

Oh you're not even trying. You've made a mockery of my thread!

Like, ok, this one isn't all that great, but at least it is related to the problem/action he actually described.

186552.gif

Bart's using too much tape, like you would if the tape was cheap and came off easily. It's all right there!

115815.gif

When someone told you you should be using "@here" in a company Slack channel and then someone else told you it's annoying and you should stop and now you've done it so much your pretty sure it'll be funny if you just keep at it for a few more weeks but the embarrassment is also crushing.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, I got a hard one, based on that thread. You punch a kangaroo to save your dog.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
When someone told you you should be using "@here" in a company Slack channel and then someone else told you it's annoying and you should stop and now you've done it so much your pretty sure it'll be funny if you just keep at it for a few more weeks but the embarrassment is also crushing.
I think I finally stumped this thread.

Damn
I don't even understand what you're even posting about.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When you need to do work and mustering up the energy to do so ends up feeling like a herculean task.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I don't even understand what you're even posting about.
Basically you were told to follow a certain procedure, but doing so annoys others... Yet you want to do it because you want to annoy them, but also feel ashamed for doing so.

It would probably be several different gifs/images.

Basically you were told to follow a certain procedure, but doing so annoys others... Yet you want to do it because you want to annoy them, but also feel ashamed for doing so.

So you're going to find one that covers this??

Pillville

Is there really a Simpsons SCENE for everything?

515265.gif

519853.gif

526735.gif

Top Bottom